April 24, 2024, 05:00:58 am

Author Topic: Builder application - TheNameIsMarty  (Read 2324 times)

iAwesome

• View Profile
Builder application - TheNameIsMarty
« on: March 25, 2015, 04:02:51 pm »
Ingame name:TheNameIsMarty
Briefly describe all your creations: First is a town in medieval style, i focused on exterior, because decorating a medieval house seems weird to me as there wasnt much in a house back then
Second build is a victorian age capitol building, again exterior was focused on.
What world/s are the creations on:Recruit 5 ./home Thenameismarty:one
Recruit 6 ./home thenameismarty:victoria

Links to screenshots of the creation:http: //imgur.com/a/d0fVE
Names of players who helped contribute:Veloticy - with the roof and some editing to the three central windows in the back ( pattern edits)
Extra (Anything else you want to mention): Thanks to everyone who supports me and i wish myself good luck :P
« Last Edit: March 25, 2015, 04:09:38 pm by iAwesome »

TheWholeLoaf

• The Architect
  • Architecture Is All
    • View Profile
    • Spawn Builder
Re: Builder application - TheNameIsMarty
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2015, 04:17:56 pm »
Hello,

Your /home:one is decent, I would say its right at the line of builder quality. It has quite a bit of open space that seems too plain, perhaps work with different textures on the paths and ground within the build.

Your /home:victoria is not up to builder quality. The structure is nice, but it's rather small and doesn't have enough interior to mention. The outside is very sparse with only the plain path and the fountain. Please add more detail to this build and possibly enlarge it.

Over all we feel that you could also use another build for your application, perhaps something in a different style than the other two.

For now, Rejected.
Go check out my website: www.minecraftspawnbuilder.weebly.com