April 19, 2024, 10:19:43 am

Author Topic: More Mods  (Read 6991 times)

khoiboy51

• Official SMP Trusted!
    • View Profile
More Mods
« on: March 07, 2015, 09:38:27 pm »
Well I go on smp often and a couple of days ago I think I was talking with tom and pimkey and matt about how there wasn't enough mods on. Most often when mods are on they seem either afk or their chat is turned off because they do not make any noise...perhaps a selection of mods should be taken by not only their 'helpfulness' but also to where they live and how often they play because, I myself as a proud liver of the land of vegemite thinks that while the american peoples play their are american mods while the canadian people play their are...do we have canadian mods? And while the aussies play their are rarely any mods. Except for trap hes on sometimes on at a time that coincides with the aussies. Thank you. :)

Hola.

TheWholeLoaf

• The Architect
  • Architecture Is All
    • View Profile
    • Spawn Builder
Re: More Mods
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2015, 10:39:55 pm »
Location is taken into consideration. Tho, just because someone is in a needed location, doesn't mean they would make a good staff member. There might be a reform in the staff line coming up soon. There are a few staff members that are never on anymore.
Go check out my website: www.minecraftspawnbuilder.weebly.com

TooMuch4U

• Smp Trusted
    • View Profile
    • Dank Memes
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2015, 05:24:16 am »
Well I go on smp often and a couple of days ago I think I was talking with tom and pimkey and matt about how there wasn't enough mods on. Most often when mods are on they seem either afk or their chat is turned off because they do not make any noise...perhaps a selection of mods should be taken by not only their 'helpfulness' but also to where they live and how often they play because, I myself as a proud liver of the land of vegemite thinks that while the american peoples play their are american mods while the canadian people play their are...do we have canadian mods? And while the aussies play their are rarely any mods. Except for trap hes on sometimes on at a time that coincides with the aussies. Thank you. :)

I deffinetly agree, it's also the same with creative aswell, idk how many times I have been on when a guest is asking for there build to be reviewed or for greif ect.

Nick3306

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2015, 06:53:02 am »
The problem is that mods are people, they have lives outside of this game so they cant be on all the time. Sure you could just make a bunch more mods, but then you are just solving one problem and then creating another.
R.I.P. Blocky Jr. - Brutally killed by Kodak on accident

JoeTheBro.

• My Anaconda Don't. Formerly Micah56
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2015, 09:27:02 am »

I deffinetly agree, it's also the same with creative aswell, idk how many times I have been on when a guest is asking for there build to be reviewed or for greif ect.

+1'd , I live in New Zealand, so the amount of mods on at good times for me is too quite low. I do see your point though nick.

khoiboy51

• Official SMP Trusted!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2015, 11:03:55 am »
I understand nick it's just sometimes I like to light parts of my house on fire and theres no mods to help me. And yes i understand it may cause a problem but we'd only need at least three or four of the most trusted trusteds from perhaps aus new zealand and someplace elsewhere. Oh and sometimes some noobs come in and think they can open chests and panic when they cant. I personally have trouble explaining chest things so mods are probably good at that stuff.

Hola.