March 29, 2024, 01:05:53 am

Author Topic: Opticraft Don't Starve Together  (Read 4298 times)

DJAlphaWolf

• Former "Super Recruit"
  • Champion Member
  • Self Proclaimed Opticraft Entertainer
    • View Profile
Opticraft Don't Starve Together
« on: January 31, 2015, 02:32:11 am »
Like the other threads currently circulating now regarding various popular steam games, here's another i think the opticraft community might like.

Don't Starve Together is much like it sounds. It's a survival type game where you try to survive against the shadow creatures of the night and the various monsters in the world, as well try to keep your hunger, sanity and health at a decent level. Many challenges will befall your group the longer you survive. Seasons change and winter is an absolute bitch. It's quite fun and for me, it's heavily reminiscent of Minecraft survival, albeit 2d and way more challenges. It's still in Early Access so it will have a few kinks/glitches but overall it's a pretty stable game.

The game is not currently on sale, however, those who currently own the original Don't Starve game can purchase the DST: Frontier Pack at a discounted 75% off price (so it would be about $5). I might be willing to occasionally work something out with a few people ;).

Feel free to leave your steam name in the thread if you're interested in playing the game with me or any others!

Sir_Biden_XVII

• View Profile
Re: Opticraft Don't Starve Together
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2015, 05:01:14 am »
Sounds like The Hunger Games to me...

DJAlphaWolf

• Former "Super Recruit"
  • Champion Member
  • Self Proclaimed Opticraft Entertainer
    • View Profile
Re: Opticraft Don't Starve Together
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2015, 01:58:31 am »
Sounds like The Hunger Games to me...
Pretty much. Except we don't kill each other. Unless the host enables pvp.