April 19, 2024, 10:12:21 pm

Author Topic: Builder Application - MikeWeirauch  (Read 2690 times)

Weirauch

• Lol Smiley Face
  • I Build to live, And I live to build
    • View Profile
Builder Application - MikeWeirauch
« on: January 18, 2015, 06:42:09 am »
Ingame name: MikeWeirauch
Join date: I joined Smp on April 11, 2012. I joined Creative during the Beginning of December
Briefly describe all your creations:I have my Guest to recruit builds which are as follows: Quartz temple with a fountain in the center (Guest6) And a small to medium size house connected by path to the temple (Guest6)
My Application building is a Building made up of Stone and similar materials that I hope to turn into something much bigger (Just short on space in the world I am in.) Its Just under maximum height and roughly 150k blocks with almost no finished interior. The reason for the unfinished interior is I have plans for a large amount of redstone to incorporate into the designs on the inside and outside and I don't want to proceed to far just to rip out large amounts of finish work for the redstone to be done right. There is also A chunk of the top building that needs t be built after redstone is something I have access to.
What world/s are the creations on: Guest6(guest to recruit builds) Recruit4(builder application build(/home MikeWeirauch:recruit))
Links to screenshots of the creation: http://imgur.com/a/QekAQ
Names of players who helped contribute:I was the builder and designer for the entire project, I had quite a few people look to see what they think, just a few would be: Al, ZeldaBot, Doug and numerous others.
Extra (Anything else you want to mention): I would like to thank anyone and everyone who stopped by to comment, look, critique, assist with ideas, or help in any way shape or form. If this isn't enough to get me to the next phase of the build I will gladly build the other sections somewhere else and hopefully merge them one day.
Thank you for your consideration Opticraft Staff.
-Mike-

DJAlphaWolf

• Former "Super Recruit"
  • Champion Member
  • Self Proclaimed Opticraft Entertainer
    • View Profile
Re: Builder Application - MikeWeirauch
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2015, 06:47:17 am »
Needs more interior. But good work on the build anyways.

12/10 needs more builder.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2015, 06:49:53 am by DJAlphaWolf »

TheWholeLoaf

• The Architect
  • Architecture Is All
    • View Profile
    • Spawn Builder
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2015, 06:57:44 am »
Hello, while your build is pretty big, it lacks variety and detail, copying then same pattern over and over again using the same material. It is also lacking an interior of any kind and has no exterior features around the build.

That being said, I like the idea and it has plenty of potential, adding more features would be great, possibly working around the areas that are going to have Redstone would be good too.

Also, if you don't want to work on that more and save it for when you have builder, you could always work on something else. Most builders have 2-4+ builds that they submit for their application.

Unfortunatly, rejected for now. Keep working at it, I'm sure you have what it takes.
Go check out my website: www.minecraftspawnbuilder.weebly.com

Weirauch

• Lol Smiley Face
  • I Build to live, And I live to build
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2015, 07:35:59 am »
Right on thanks guys. Gals. Everyone else. Back to the grind.