April 26, 2024, 10:45:16 pm

Author Topic: Builder Application - _gavin  (Read 2386 times)

gavin1928374655

• Sexy Mermaid
    • View Profile
Builder Application - _gavin
« on: January 04, 2015, 07:58:37 pm »
Ingame name: _gavin
Briefly describe all your creations: A house, an area of terrain, and a large oak tree.
What world/s are the creations on: /home _gavin:recruit /home _gavin:home /home _gavin:tree
Links to screenshots of the creation: http://imgur.com/a/qLFx2 (House and terrain)
(Tree) http://imgur.com/a/DGTA2
Names of players who helped contribute: matt world edited some water in a while back
Extra (Anything else you want to mention): Please visit /home _gavin:home and /home _gavin:tree ingame before making a decision, you really need to experience these builds ingame to actually see them.  The screenshots aren't flattering.

The house is something I built for recruit, I just figured I'd throw it in to show.  Also, the build @ my /home:home isn't entirely finished, but it has been many hours of building so I want to try for builder with it's current state.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2015, 08:08:01 pm by gavin »

Leafolozzy

• View Profile
Re: Build Application - _gavin
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2015, 08:00:07 pm »
Best of luck gavin! You really deserve this rank :)

daniblue182

• Mayor of Xanadu
  • 'All this time?' 'Always'
    • View Profile
Re: Builder Application - _gavin
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2015, 09:07:37 pm »
Okay you've got a lot of  detail and they do look very nice but they seem some what unfinished, the tree is empty and the terrain isn't finished and even tho you've got the house blocked off an interior would be a good idea so for now I'm going to have to decline I'm sorry but your builds do look really nice great start keep going!! :)

The selfie that made nick change spawn.