March 29, 2024, 06:46:51 am

Author Topic: Moderator Application - Dogwell.  (Read 4384 times)

dogwell

• View Profile
Moderator Application - Dogwell.
« on: November 18, 2014, 10:15:27 pm »
Age 18, Will be 19 in Feb.

Timezone: GMT -5 EST

Were you recommended by anyone?: Yes, GrannyRozannie and FNVcourierjon, as well as w0n3.

I want to become a moderator because im a honest, Trustworthy and a good spirited guy who loves Minecraft and loves playing on Opticraft server. I would like to help this server to its better being and help my fellow friends and make them happy as well as under control.
I will try my best and hardest to keep spammers, hackers, player issues, advertisers, and many other server problem makers under control as I will not take sides I will always give others all the priority.

I would also like to be a moderator as it is a role where responsibility and around the clock work is well needed
I can take up all the responsibilities and around the clock as i spend alot of time on this awesome server. I will do
justice and always tend to other problem's! I will do everything in my power to give everyone the best time they deserve!

I love this server and as per 'Why do you want to become a moderator - I would like to help the server to its better being and it is because there is a lack of mods in the server so I want to serve as a mod to give my fellow players a good time. I would also like to help in anything my fellow moderators would like me to do. I want this chance to prove my loyalty and love to this server. You should also choose me as a Moderator as I want to care for the needs of the server as well as the the website www.opticraft.net and try to be there for team speak and other things this server would like to offer to its fellow players.

(-----mod's job is?-----)

A moderator's job is to uphold the integrity of the server, through helping both other staff and players, solving disputes, disciplining rule breakers and acting as a role model. I believe I would be able to fulfill all of these roles.

To those who's reading this I want to say thanks for all the support you all have given me this far. Now its my time to serve you, You may ask me questions in the comments bellow and I will be sure to answer them with haste and I hope to give you all the right answer.

Thank you!
« Last Edit: December 12, 2014, 03:19:07 pm by Wone »
Stop Existing And Start Living It's 2014 Lets Rock This Shit!

Sir_Alejandro

• View Profile
Re: Moderator Application - Dogwell.
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2014, 11:23:15 pm »
You have my support Dogwell, there are only a few people that are applying that I would like to see as mods, and you are one of them, so best of luck to you

~pimkey5~

• We put the world away, we get so Disconnected~
    • View Profile
Re: Moderator Application - Dogwell.
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2014, 07:57:16 pm »
Supported. Good luck Dog!