April 19, 2024, 04:50:59 pm

Author Topic: Builder Application - ThePurplePablo  (Read 2158 times)

ThePurplePablo

• View Profile
Builder Application - ThePurplePablo
« on: November 23, 2014, 06:25:50 pm »
Ingame name: ThePurplePablo
Briefly describe all your creations: All my creations are central around the idea of modern. I am a person who pays attention to the smallest details, including the interior, exterior, and landscape of a build. I currently have created 22 modern homes, 21 of which are completely furnished. These modern homes range from the size of a compact 5 x 5 to a larger size of 30 x 40. I have a lot of modern builds in mind that will shortly be added to the existing plot.
I have also created a modern apartment building with 11 floors and 22 apartments. Every apartment is completely furnished and equipped with everything necessary to give it the real modern feel. I will be creating another large scale apartment building in the near future next to it.
What world/s are the creations on: Guest /home ThePurplePablo:home

Links to screenshots of the creation:
http://imgur.com/OvY6n4T,FwgFm9N,jbYO6tJ,guKRvAE,k7ziNpW,i3Q0KuM,sJiTzdd,fAHOdZH,U0Rq0Ww#8

Names of players who helped contribute: None
Extra (Anything else you want to mention): I strongly urge touring my modern subdivision in game, especially the apartment building, because the pictures do not capture all the detail and overall look of my builds.

Your_Mine

• Death Knight Operator
  • Guardian of an Abandoned Empire
    • View Profile
Re: Builder Application - ThePurplePablo
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2014, 03:45:43 am »
Rejected. Please wait a day before applying again.
I would recommend making more than one type of build next time you apply to show off your other types of building skills.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2014, 03:48:41 am by Your_Mine »
All your mine are belong to me.