March 29, 2024, 07:44:09 am

Author Topic: Project Protection App for Casa Roza  (Read 4635 times)

Roza

• View Profile
Project Protection App for Casa Roza
« on: November 22, 2014, 10:06:55 pm »
Project name:  Casa Roza

Project location (Live map link, coordinates, not biome, include world name):http://smp.opticraft.net/map/#/1325/64/-80/-2/3/0

Additional photo album with interior views available at

http://imgur.com/a/jyhsI#0

Contributors: Codepmman, Ecorrigall, 2crzy4uall, B1ueJ0ker, 100Penguin

Mayor / zone owner (Only one - this is the zone owner): GrannyRozannie Roza

Approximate dimensions:  track is 123 x 42  castle and Ranch area is approx. 102 x 165

Number of active residents (if applicable): 1

Number of completed, decorated and furnished buildings: 3 plus 4 towers

What state is the project in, and what are your plans for its future, if any:

I have been working on this project since the new member world was created.  I gathered most of the materials myself and on occasion have bought some.  The outside of the buildings is complete along with the terra forming, inside the ranch house itself is complete, although I recently added another floor to the storage area.  The track is complete however I would like to add a timed starting gate at some point.  The main ballroom for the castle is now complete along with torture and gas chambers leading to the dungeons.  Indoor farms have been built.

There is also a train station now that runs to 100PENGUIN'S build.  go to my /home to access the station.  taking a ride on this rail gives a player their rail achievement and the iron doors to the station are all public.  please remember to close the doors behind you.

I plan to maintain this build as my primary home.  

Why should we grant this project protection?

This build is less than a day from the east warp which makes it easy to get to and a target.  Protection would allow me to add a flag so that mobs can't spawn there.  The dungeon is outside the indicated protection area so mobs could still spawn there. There are no doors on the castle itself so that people are free to run through and visit the build.  With protection I would be able to free up the numerous protection stones for other builds and all areas would be protected not just the ones currently covered by PS.

This build is large enough and has a lot of detail work in it.  I believe the quality of this build warrants protection status.

Thank you
« Last Edit: February 05, 2015, 11:29:26 pm by grannyrozannie »

FIREBALL4801

• View Profile
Re: Project Protection App for Casa Roza
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2014, 11:23:02 pm »
I support 100%- this project is huge and has had a lot of dedicated work put into it.  Great job Roz, good luck on getting protection!

Roza

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2014, 11:28:04 pm »
thanks I appreciate the support

Roza

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2015, 11:28:50 pm »
Please Note I have changed my name to Roza

the owner of this project is now Roza

TheWholeLoaf

• The Architect
  • Architecture Is All
    • View Profile
    • Spawn Builder
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2015, 06:18:31 am »
Accepted, use /region addmember Casa_Roza (playername)  to add people to the region.
Go check out my website: www.minecraftspawnbuilder.weebly.com