March 28, 2024, 11:11:24 pm

Author Topic: Redstone world for creative Opticraft.  (Read 4896 times)

DDJArchitedct

• View Profile
Redstone world for creative Opticraft.
« on: November 17, 2014, 03:43:53 pm »
I would really like to build redstone stuff on the Opticraft creative server, but because the redstone placement is only allowed for build or higher ranks i do not get the chance, i think that im not the only one who wanted to build redstone things on this server, I personaly will go on daily basis to the redstone world and i belive many others will too :)
I hope youll like it too,
DJArchitect

TheWholeLoaf

• The Architect
  • Architecture Is All
    • View Profile
    • Spawn Builder
Re: Redstone world for creative Opticraft.
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2014, 04:18:36 pm »
Moved to creative

The reason that redstone is only for builders+ is to reduce lag so there isn't a redstone contraption with every build. making a separate world for the redstone wouldn't have any effect since it would still lag the server, I think. I could be wrong and this may be possible.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2014, 04:20:47 pm by TheWholeLoaf »
Go check out my website: www.minecraftspawnbuilder.weebly.com

DeeKay

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2014, 06:02:34 pm »
Moved to creative

The reason that redstone is only for builders+ is to reduce lag so there isn't a redstone contraption with every build. making a separate world for the redstone wouldn't have any effect since it would still lag the server, I think. I could be wrong and this may be possible.

Pretty much spot on. Condensing redstone creations into one world would still have negative effects. I get the idea though. It would be awesome if Minecraft wasn't such a CPU heavy game and we could give things like redstone to everyone.

Tobs

• Senior Staff
  • Administrator
  • Champion Member
  • Banhammers must be worn at all times!
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2014, 10:02:56 pm »
All of what has been said, we don't really want to encourage redstone things particularly because of this reason. Best to limit it to a rank that can be achieved by the main focus of the server, builds with blocks.