April 25, 2024, 03:52:19 pm

Author Topic: Crafter application - 100penguin  (Read 2109 times)

100penguin.

• Purveyor of Logic
  • Cash Bribes only, to be placed in the slot below.
    • View Profile
Crafter application - 100penguin
« on: October 26, 2014, 04:28:54 pm »
Ingame name: 100penguin
Briefly describe all your creations:
1st: A large island complex covering approximately 80000 square blocks with various biomes, around 40 fully furnished buildings, custom trees and 5 easter eggs; chests are also filled in places. There are many different areas all with unique quirks that are worth investigating. (see builder app for previous builds)
Illegitimacies: I am very fussed about this project being legitimate. All of the landscaping was done by hand, 3 blocks thick. The only things that have been world edited are all of the water, and a large block of sand below the windmill that acted as a base for the river (thanks to daniblue182, Unknownhedgehog and awesomealicia)

2nd: A large cathedral in the Gothic style made entirely of stone brick and cobblestone at /home 100penguin:cathedral. This entire build was made legitimately. (link: http://imgur.com/a/69ckl)

What world/s are the creations on: Builder (/home 100penguin:home/cathedral)
Links to screenshots of the creation: http://imgur.com/a/DP6dH
Extra (Anything else you want to mention): Crafter is a large step up from builder which not only comes with extra commands and bonuses, but also increased responsibility and expectations. I hope that I will be able to fulfil these expectations to their highest capacity. Please take the time to find everything first! I understand that the houses are all quite small, relatively simplistic etc... but I hope that my project can be viewed as a whole. Please forgive the low quality and chunk updating in the pics - awful computer. NB: Old format used so as to preserve links WE would've made it a little easier...

UnknownHedgehog

• Pointy Hedgehog
    • View Profile
Re: Crafter application - 100penguin
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2014, 04:56:17 pm »
Rejected. You need permission before applying.

We also feel that the builds still are not up to par with Crafter.