April 25, 2024, 09:11:52 am

Author Topic: Operator Application - THATSTRANGER5040  (Read 1500 times)

Stranger

• View Profile
Operator Application - THATSTRANGER5040
« on: September 06, 2014, 10:19:56 pm »
In-game name: My in-game name is THATSTRANGER5040,(that-stranger-5040), preferred to be called Stranger.
Timezone: est. US
Were you recommended by any staff?: With many reservations, I regret to inform you that I haven't been.
Why you should become an Operator: Besides being active and productive, the most distinguishing feature about me that would set me apart from the rest would be my motive to assure that players have the best experience on this server. I will handle abusive players by screening their offence, warning if minimal, and penalizing if immediate (spamming, advertising, griefing). I'm very lenient, and can take a joke as much as the next guy, but will not tolerate excessive insulting and bullying, especially if a player is openly uncomfortable and it has gone through multiple warnings. I value others opinions strongly, and would love to help players improve and to reach their full potential, and to moreover get the best quality. As for new members, I will shower them with greetings and info. to make them feel as welcomed as possible! Thank you for reading through my application, and I shall eagerly await what the future holds for the server!