April 20, 2024, 08:45:49 am

Author Topic: [awesomealicia] AGS5624 appeal  (Read 3409 times)

AGS5624

• View Profile
[awesomealicia] AGS5624 appeal
« on: August 31, 2014, 09:43:08 pm »
Hello everyone. I am asking for a ban appeal because I griefed 20 blocks of wolfgirl493's build. It happened sometime yesterday. (8/30/14) (anywhere from 1:00-5:00 EST. i cant remember exactly when) This may sound slightly unreasonable, considering the ban lasts only 2 more days, but in the process of repairing the damage I had done my creations were destroyed. I feel i should get appealed, and have my creations restored because i feel i'm a decent guy and wouldn't preform a massive, or mild grief unless i'm half insane. Also, if my creations are restored, before so I'd like to see what it is i griefed looks like repaired, so i can repair the damage after my creations are redone along with the damage. To sum it up if i can have my creations restored: I see building repaired, My stuff/damage done restored, I fix damage.  I unfortunately can't find my ban in the ban lookup and don't know how to get the ban history by username, but awesomealicia (the OP who banned me) should know about it. Thank you all for understanding and I hope this works out for everyone.

-AGS5624

TarynMai

• Admin
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: [awesomealicia] AGS5624 appeal
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2014, 12:20:00 am »
Your ban wouldnt show up in the ban lookup because that isnt connected to the creative server.

Your creations were not destroyed. They are still there, since I didnt undo all of your actions. You also dont seem very apologetic for griefing, so therefore, you can wait out the ban.

AGS5624

• View Profile
Re: [awesomealicia] AGS5624 appeal
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2014, 09:24:59 pm »
Alright. I just wasn't sure if my creations were destroyed or not and I am sorry for griefing wolfgirl's build, even though it was only 20 blocks, and it will never happen again and knowing that all is well with both Wolfgirl's and my builds relieves me. See y'all tomorrow for the opening of my jumbo jet!

-AGS5624