March 29, 2024, 12:18:11 am

Author Topic: I think this is the subject line. "Introduction"  (Read 5769 times)

Sir_Biden_XVII

• View Profile
I think this is the subject line. "Introduction"
« on: January 13, 2014, 12:45:22 am »
Hello, people. I am the sarcastic Sir_Biden_XVII. I'm not new to Minecraft, but I am new to forums and posting and all that jazz. I assume this will be the body text of the "post." Why does "Minecraft" have the red squiggly line under it on a Minecraft Forum?

iGenerator

• Super Trusted
  • Champion Member
  • Mayor of Rosenberg
    • View Profile
    • Steam
Re: I think this is the subject line. "Introduction"
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2014, 02:27:00 am »
Welcome to Opticraft
Major Igenerator
City Planner for Stuttgart

DP

tiggy26668

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2014, 05:20:04 am »
Hello, people. I am the sarcastic Sir_Biden_XVII. I'm not new to Minecraft, but I am new to forums and posting and all that jazz. I assume this will be the body text of the "post." Why does "Minecraft" have the red squiggly line under it on a Minecraft Forum?

welcome.... to answer your question, "Minecraft" isn't a typical name like Samsung or Dell, it's a compound word containing "Mine" and "Craft" so the spell checker sees it and assumes you forgot to add a space between the words. The code used to create the actual forums comes from Here, and it's just a general forum code and not a Minecraft specific code which is why they didn't care enough to recognize it.
I'm Much more smarter admin than whoever banned me.

Sir_Biden_XVII

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2014, 03:47:15 pm »
I think I'll wait until I can remember enough about myself to make a proper introduction.
For now, stay classy.