April 26, 2024, 03:35:52 pm

Author Topic: Penguin's Town  (Read 3980 times)

100penguin.

• Purveyor of Logic
  • Cash Bribes only, to be placed in the slot below.
    • View Profile
Penguin's Town
« on: July 17, 2014, 02:13:03 pm »
Project name: Penguin's Town

Project location: http://smp.opticraft.net/map/#/106/64/45/-3/3/0 Current Memberworld. Visit it at /home 100penguin 2 or /home djarchitect

Contributors: Myself, and Djarchitect

Mayor / zone owner: 100penguin

Approximate dimensions: 300 x 350 blocks roughly

Number of active residents: 2 currently

Number of completed, decorated and furnished buildings: 6 decorated and furnished; 6 others with uses

What state is the project in, and what are your plans for its future, if any: This town is nowhere near finished, however I have many plans for the future including making more semi-automatic farms, cheap housing, public gardens and other amenities. Currently most of the buildings are in full state of completion ready to be lived in or used but I intend on soon building more. To the bottom right of the live map picture you can see the town wall that I have only just started building.
It contains: 1 Medium tower (residence of Radlam), 1 Large tower as yet unoccupied, Semi automatic cocoa bean farm, 25 furnace autosmelter, 8 furnace autosmelter, 5 Easter eggs, Villager breeder, Cathedral / palace, Town hall and city Boundaries.

Why should we grant this project protection? This project is very large and contains many expensive materials, enormous irreplacable buildings and complex redstone systems. Because of this it is highly impracticable to protect it with stones, as this would fragment the entire town - it would also concentrate any griefing on unprotected areas. City protection would vastly improve and simplify this situation allowing me to continue building unabaited. The name of the town is very uninspired, but it's practical.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2014, 02:16:19 pm by 100penguin100 »

TheWholeLoaf

• The Architect
  • Architecture Is All
    • View Profile
    • Spawn Builder
Re: Penguin's Town
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2015, 06:30:29 am »
Accepted, use /region addmember Penguins_Town (playername)  to add people to the region.
Go check out my website: www.minecraftspawnbuilder.weebly.com