April 27, 2024, 10:10:59 am

Author Topic: Goodbye Opticraft :(  (Read 2199 times)

frogsrock12

• Headmistress of Hogwarts
    • View Profile
Goodbye Opticraft :(
« on: June 05, 2014, 10:25:14 pm »
Hey guys, I know you really haven't seen me in a while, and I just think you should know why. The thing is, I love opticraft. I love it so much. A long time ago, when I first joined, opticraft was so happy, everyone would welcome you on there were hundreds of people on each day. Everyone would come to your shop people would buy from you, you could build with friends. I'm not seeing this anymore. Really 5 or 6 months ago I became a bit less inactive, but at first it had nothing to do with the community, it was because I was promoted to an admin on a different server and I needed to be more loyal. Anyways, later when I came back mod apps were open. The new mods were a bit unfair, and honestly I never see these people on anymore and they still havent been demoted. Later tobs was promoted to admin, and I came back on to check it out. For a while, I became more active again, but then I lost interest because an operator, not saying names, was truly unfair and rude to me and my friends. I had been extremely loyal, but I just felt like I wasn't being treated very fairly. I started huge projects but because of uncontrolled griefers, I could never finish them. The other day when I logged on Nobody said hi. The happy mood just seemed to disappear. People told me not to talk to them and then I just wasn't happy. Maybe its just the fact that im busy with school, and losing interest in minecraft, but I know there are some things you guys need to work on. Start maybe with demoting inactive/rude/unfair staff. Then try and find a way to stop griefers. Anyway, I hope opticraft becomes more successful, and just wanted to let you know that you wont be seeing me anymore, though I might check the forums every few months.
~~~~~It's Just Me Again~~~~~