April 25, 2024, 11:23:07 pm

Author Topic: [B1ueJ0ker] brito2493's appeal  (Read 1886 times)

brito2493

• View Profile
[B1ueJ0ker] brito2493's appeal
« on: May 28, 2014, 12:36:39 am »
Honestly I have no idea why I am banned. I know what it says on the ban page but it dose not make any sense to me. I don't even remember going to someones house, let alone doing anything but building my home in the member world and getting xp from an endermen farm. The place [I think thats what it is] 'natwaterfire' Is something I have never herd of. If someone could fill me on this is would be great. The other thing that I would like to address is, why would I greif someone? If I was just unbanned that day it world be stupid to greif because I would just be banned again.

http://www.opticraft.net/index.php/page,BanLookup.html?username=brito2493

P.S. The first time I was banned was my friend using my minecraft account. [To make a long story short]

TheWholeLoaf

• The Architect
  • Architecture Is All
    • View Profile
    • Spawn Builder
Re: [B1ueJ0ker] brito2493's appeal
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2014, 04:37:01 pm »
Only B1ueJ0ker can resolve this so please wait for his responce.
However, knowing the owner of the build is not relative to this situation. And your P.S. is also irrelevant since your account is your responsibility.
Go check out my website: www.minecraftspawnbuilder.weebly.com

B1ueJ0ker

• View Profile
Re: [B1ueJ0ker] brito2493's appeal
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2014, 04:17:25 am »
Here are the details with regards to your ban. Since you don't remember I will show you.

As you can see in this screenshot you/your account did do this the same day you where unbanded

I will not be unbanning your account early, You chose to grief over 300blocks the same day you where unbanned you left me no choice but to believe you had not learned from your first ban. Your ban will expire in 6days. Please remember  your account is your responsibility as TheWholeLoaf has said.

« Last Edit: June 04, 2014, 04:21:47 am by B1ueJ0ker »