April 24, 2024, 04:17:05 am

Author Topic: My Introduction  (Read 2942 times)

Gogar72

• Architect
    • View Profile
My Introduction
« on: June 04, 2014, 04:58:50 pm »
I never really introduced myself other than when I asked for water in a helpop and said "Thanks", so I guess I will do it now. :P
I logged on in late April alongside with my brother who no longer plays. He showed me the server and to be honest, I thought that this place was going to be 'stupid' or 'waste of time'. But after I played for a good month, I realized that my chat wasn't really getting my attention because it was set on such a low setting. I brought it up and opticraft to me was a whole new universe. It was almost as if I had only been playing singleplayer until I opened chat. And you have to remember, Opticraft was my first ever server besides lame default ones I would make for friends. I eventually started talking and helped people out. Later on I was promoted to trusted and from there on out, I played to where I am now. I know this is just an introduction, but I just wanna thank you all for regretting my opinions. You guys have really changed how I acted since when I joined, and now. Thanks.

Now to the fun stuff!
I live in Colorado :P
I'm getting quite near 15
I play many instruments such as saxophone, trumpet, ukulele, guitar, and piano
I've gone to multiple honor and honor jazz bands since 7th grade! (Honor bands are basically the entire state competing to make a band of the best players.) I have gotten first and second chairs in honor bands! (Mostly first :P)
I have 2 dogs
I love to draw
I love to write poems as well :P 

morgosin

• View Profile
Re: My Introduction
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2014, 05:21:52 pm »
Another coloradin  ;D
Sometimes life sucks.... but then you see a picture of Bowsette and everything gets better.

khoiboy51

• Official SMP Trusted!
    • View Profile
Re: My Introduction
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2014, 09:20:38 pm »
Quite near fifteen? My birthdays coming up soon too!

Hola.