April 25, 2024, 10:19:00 am

Author Topic: [Ban Appeal]-prince_prankstar  (Read 3708 times)

ModernCreator.

• SMP Trusted
    • View Profile
[Ban Appeal]-prince_prankstar
« on: May 19, 2014, 09:13:39 am »
Hi guys,

Its king_prankstar, just wanted to inform u that i'm switching accounts to prince_prankstar, since my password for my other account is not working. I am sorry for what my brother has done to the server to be rude, hateful or has griefed other players works, but he wont be using this account anymore. I have changed the password so my brother can not go on the account anymore. Im sorry for being inactive for i have not been minecraft heaps. But i want to get back into a lovely community so please take note of my ban appeal.

- Did you break any of the rules? Yes (my brother has, not king_prankstar)
- Did you grief another players work? Yes (my brother has, not king_prankstar)
- Did you swear excessively? Yes (my brother has, not king_prankstar)
- Did you upset an operator/ moderator or cause general disrespect to other members/ players on the server? Yes (my brother has, not king_prankstar)
- Did you draw hateful symbols or say hateful remarks? Yes (my brother has, not king_prankstar)

Thanks for reading my Ban Appeal.
Yours Truly,
king_prankstar

ModernCreator.

• SMP Trusted
    • View Profile
Re: [Ban Appeal]-prince_prankstar
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2014, 09:45:40 pm »
Is this rejected or accepted pls mods + reply.

Thanks
King_prankstar

Zeradeth_

• "I am burdened with glorious purpose." -Loki
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2014, 11:25:40 pm »
I'm rejecting this ban appeal on the basis that I have no reason to believe this isn't prince_prankstar trying to get his account pardoned. Also, if you can't remember the password to your Minecraft account, use the password recovery. It's there for a reason. I will also be banning the mycookie2003 account on the basis that I believe it is being used to ban evade.

Appeal denied.
Visit the Typing Test and try!

ModernCreator.

• SMP Trusted
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2014, 12:15:15 am »
Wth, im am not ban invading it is me king_prankstar and how am i ban invading if i am o my sis account and im king_prankstar!!!! my bro is only 9!!! WTH?

Zeradeth_

• "I am burdened with glorious purpose." -Loki
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2014, 12:33:50 am »
Either way, prince_prankstar is not going to be pardoned. That's final. You were trying to have a mod unlock prince_prankstar's chests while you were on the Mycookie2003 account, and that's reason enough for me to not want to pardon the account.
Visit the Typing Test and try!

ModernCreator.

• SMP Trusted
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2014, 01:03:29 am »
Well u dont have proof that its not me so how can u tell? And it is me king_prankstar.

benc117

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2014, 09:56:20 am »
Wth, im am not ban invading it is me king_prankstar and how am i ban invading if i am o my sis account and im king_prankstar!!!! my bro is only 9!!! WTH?
Sorry for commenting here, but this is just some evidence that its either mycookie or prince.. I know king and he never says "WTH" (What the hell)
I remember on my server cookie always said that..

Sorry staff, please delete if necessary!
Instragram: @ben.callaghan
Email: ben.callaghan.2001@hotmail.com
IGN: Benc117

khoiboy51

• Official SMP Trusted!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2014, 10:49:43 am »
Sorry for commenting here, but this is just some evidence that its either mycookie or prince.. I know king and he never says "WTH" (What the hell)
I remember on my server cookie always said that..

Sorry staff, please delete if necessary!
Ditto I also know that boys don't say WTH they either go wth or what the hell or they say something really mean. And i know that if it's mycookie she would say that because her cousin also says that. Wait I'm sorry for posting
though, sorry
« Last Edit: May 24, 2014, 10:51:25 am by khoiboy51 »

Hola.

Cora

• The Pink
  • Wheek Wheek Wheek!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2014, 03:26:28 pm »
As per Zeradeth_, Mycookie2003 has been pardoned so long as she keeps her account/password to herself and does not share with her brother prince_prankstar who is permanently banned. Ban evading is permanently bannable offense on all accounts in question - on case you haven't already read that. As far as prince_prankstar goes, the ban still remains as there is no way to prove one way or the other that prince will not be accessing his OWN account - and there's no reason to pardon the existing ban - as per Zeradeth_. As for King_prankstar I suggest you take Zeradeth_'s advice and try and do a password recovery so that you're able to get into the game on your own accord. I'll consider this matter settled and the appeal will be locked.