April 29, 2024, 03:27:19 pm

Author Topic: ""Ban appeal"" leafolozzy  (Read 3269 times)

Leafolozzy

• View Profile
""Ban appeal"" leafolozzy
« on: May 18, 2014, 07:45:35 pm »
So I have been ""banned"". I've been muted, really. I understand that it was for trolling, which I can see. I did enjoy it then, but now I realize the trauma and torment I caused. I totally understand if you want to deny this, but just read this thread. Now, you can move this to another section if you want to, but I just thought it will most likely get read as an appeal in this section.

I have joined other communities. In fact, I even became moderator on one. Then I see little annoying people like I was, trolling it up. Now I realize that I shouldn't have been doing that.

I now want to become a more mature and active member in the community. I have project ideas and systems that I want to create. My communication is essential in doing so.

Once again, I apologize to all of the people I harmed, and the trouble I caused. I hope you can accept me back into the optic raft community, and I am excited to get started.

addition: I don't remember who muted me.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2014, 07:48:07 pm by Leafolozzy »

iGenerator

• Super Trusted
  • Champion Member
  • Mayor of Rosenberg
    • View Profile
    • Steam
Re: ""Ban appeal"" leafolozzy
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2014, 08:26:17 pm »
You were most recently muted by Clawstrider, after multiple other times by various staff members
Major Igenerator
City Planner for Stuttgart

DP

Leafolozzy

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2014, 08:40:27 pm »
ok.

All I am asking for is assistance with this situation, but obviously I'm not going to get any. I plead that you would reconsider the situation and evaluate my punishment. If it is another week of being muted, so be it. But I think that I have grown from this stance and would request more proper evaluation.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2014, 09:02:13 pm by Leafolozzy »

clawstrider

• The Clawsome One
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2014, 09:46:54 pm »
I muted you on the 8th April, after many, many "final" warnings.
While in your post, you've described going through a huge transformation, it's barely been a month.

I understand that you can't exactly prove your transformation, but why should I believe that you won't go back to trolling as soon as you're unmuted? After all the other staff warning's you've had, you've never seemed to show any sign of change.

I'm all for giving you another chance if you can give me a good enough reason, but I don't want to just let you off so you can restart when no staff are online.

Leafolozzy

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2014, 10:32:38 pm »
Well, like I've said before. I've realized, as a mod, how annoying trolls are. I've recognized my wrong doings. Another big reason that I have learned is that I know the consequences, from experience. I know they are miserable, and if I want to become a member of the community, I won't want to do them again. Thanks

clawstrider

• The Clawsome One
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2014, 06:34:12 am »
Alright, you'll be unmuted. However, if I, or any other member of staff, catches you trolling again, we'll simply perma-ban you.

I won't be on for a few days, so if another member of staff could unmute him?

Roza

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2014, 01:18:49 am »
done with a reminder that its the last chance and as per claw perma ban is next