April 24, 2024, 11:58:16 pm

Author Topic: The Mark Of Enceladus (first 2 chapters)  (Read 1887 times)

~pimkey5~

• We put the world away, we get so Disconnected~
    • View Profile
The Mark Of Enceladus (first 2 chapters)
« on: April 28, 2014, 04:20:42 am »
So uh here's the first 2 chapters of my story I made, its not great but then again I aint an Author. Hope you like it :)

Cressida
14 more days. 14 more days until my soul is reaped
Leo's promise kept ringing in my ears. Replaying itself over and over again.
'I will come back for you. You won't die, I promise.'
It was a wishful promise, but very impractical. No man could ever find Daedalus's workshop . Yet alone survive the dangerous challenges of the Pan's Labyrinth especially in this time as Gaeas minions the giants are awake and trying to free her, But a tiny voice in the back of my head kept urging me to listen insisting that he could find it, saying If anyone can find Daedalus's lair Leo can. He'll find a way.
I really hoped so. I couldn't bear to find out he was dead even more than I couldn't bear knowing I was going to have my soul reaped in 14 days by stupid Enceladus one of the giants.
These thoughts kept running through my head when I heard a roaring shout coming from behind me.
"BLASTING HALF-BLOODS" that was most definately Enceladus.
"You just want to stay here and watch us both die?! Daedalus! isn't there anything you can do?! Your'e all powerful and stuff, do somthing?!" I screamed.
"This was not my intention. As mystifying as it may sound I have no control here in my own workshop."
I sighed and murmured to myself "I really hope Leo makes it."

Leo
Her calm blue eyes... Her soft brown hair... Her Intellegance, she's everything i ever wanted. I will find her again. I don't care If I have to fight that giant myself to gain her love again, I will save her.
It's been 2 days since I had Iris-Messaged Cressida, It was a horrible sight. She was tighed to a pole and her face was covered in cuts. It was a horrible sight, a horrifying face was in the background but paid no attention to me nor her. His face was pale white, he had black shoulder-length hair braided with bones, and his eyes were blood red. Cressida had told me that she was trapped in the labyrinth in Daedalus's workshop,The heart of the Labyrinth. Cressida had insisted for me to stay at camp, she said no man has ever found Daedalus's Worlshop before but I refused to leave her. I wasn't going to leave  her to die. If I was going to die, i'd rather die fighting for her.
I've been in the Labyrinth for a day now, and let me tell you, it's not a place you'd want to be in. Full of traps and pathways that either lead to certain death or another pathway. I didn't care. All I could think about was Cressida's beautiful face, how could I be so dumb to let her go on her quest alone?! All of this had happened because i refused to go with her, because i was a coward, now I need to set things right.

khoiboy51

• Official SMP Trusted!
    • View Profile
Re: The Mark Of Enceladus (first 2 chapters)
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2014, 06:29:37 am »
Jesus what grade do you get for writing on your report! If you hadn't included the top part of this topic it could well have passed as a real book

Hola.

~pimkey5~

• We put the world away, we get so Disconnected~
    • View Profile
Re: The Mark Of Enceladus (first 2 chapters)
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2014, 06:39:08 am »
Jesus what grade do you get for writing on your report! If you hadn't included the top part of this topic it could well have passed as a real book
haha thx khoi, lol i usually get b or c since we never do narratives with wahtever topic we want at school :/ lol