April 20, 2024, 12:49:36 am

Author Topic: Project Protection Application: Red Queens Castle  (Read 5926 times)

Cora

• The Pink
  • Wheek Wheek Wheek!
    • View Profile
Project Protection Application: Red Queens Castle
« on: April 23, 2014, 08:13:34 pm »
Project name: Red Queens Castle
Project location: New Guest World x -1811 y 68 z 1557 Live Map Link "/home ecorrigall red"
Contributors: 2crzy4uall, Saeberus, __Porkchops, daniblue182, Holy_Moses, hammysandwhich, Zeradeth_, AwesomeAlicia, Addah123, OGMolton, Zeldalove1998x, NotABronie, SpikeyThorn, Tobs74, Raul7Legend, _Gavin, & More.
Zone owner: ecorrigall
Approximate dimensions: 355 blocks x 447 blocks
Number of completed, decorated and furnished buildings: 0 - It's all one big build, none of the inside is complete but there's a lot done so far.
What state is the project in, and what are your plans for its future, if any: It is only partially done and I have plans to landscape the entire thing include the mote and finish the inside of the castle so that is has as much likeness as possible to the castle in the move Alice in Wonderland (The newer version with Johnny Depp of course.)
Why should we grant this project protection? Right now the build is a giant mob-spawner making it very dangerous for other players who pass by, and so making it a damage-free zone and a mob-free zone would be helpful in that aspect. Also there are countless amounts of quartz blocks and redstone blocks all of which are very difficult to come by and an easy attraction for grief... It would be easier long-term to simply zone it.

Note if/when zoning could you just name it 'redcastle' please.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2014, 08:15:46 pm by ecorrigall »

FNVcourierjon(SigilStone)

• Champion Member
  • Vault 102 Overseer
    • View Profile
Re: Project Protection Application: Red Queens Castle
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2014, 08:15:34 pm »
I was wondering when you would start working on this again.  Good luck!

Cora

• The Pink
  • Wheek Wheek Wheek!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2014, 08:17:31 pm »
I was wondering when you would start working on this again.  Good luck!

Thanks!! Been working on it slowly all along just took a month or so off of anything but talking in-game/helping because of the girls dance I was so wrecked and tired I could barely keep my eyes open let alone build... but Recital is done and I'm back at it full-force!!

khoiboy51

• Official SMP Trusted!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2014, 08:42:41 pm »
Dude that's wicked. Just the size is amazing for one thing and then how evry single peak on the towers is equally simetrical. Great build, hope it gets project protection!

Hola.

Gogar72

• Architect
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2014, 10:39:47 pm »
Quartz and redstone blocks in a 355x447  area in the guest world = protection. Good luck ecorrigall.

360OLLIE

• Mank Demes
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2014, 10:40:58 pm »
Looks great so far and incredibly promising. Good luck!

frogsrock12

• Headmistress of Hogwarts
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2014, 10:42:26 pm »
So thats your build? I've passed by that place many times, It looks amazing. Good luck!
~~~~~It's Just Me Again~~~~~