March 29, 2024, 01:59:21 pm

Author Topic: Moderator Application - ChocolateChloe17  (Read 2650 times)

ChocolateChloe17

• Co-owner of Xanadu
    • View Profile
Moderator Application - ChocolateChloe17
« on: April 21, 2014, 01:23:48 pm »
Timezone: GMT
recommendations: Daniblue182, 100penguin
Why you should become a moderator:

I've been on this server since 2012 and have met a variety of people- some positive while others negative. I have also been quite active recently and trying to get on when ever I can! I vote daily and have donated many times in the past some for friends and Most for myself :P The community of Opticraft is better than any other server out there and thats why I would like to help make us grow and show people how nice we are :) I do realise that there are a lot of ups and downs to this role, however I believe that I can quickly overcome them and help others in very complicated situations. I have fully understood the rules and would definitely please everyone and be a role model. I know that at times people can be rude, but i know that if I be calm I can help to solve issues. I am also very mature and trustworthy ( You can see this as I was trusted very quickly when I joined!) As a trusted member, I am always asking and trying to help lower ranks with water and ext. I have seen many people in this wonderful Opticraft community and I would like to say that this is a brilliant server! I also donate as much as I can to people building big builds, as well as new players who are uncertain of what to do.

I have never abused, been mean, or even ignored anyone When ever I was on the server. I always say Hi and goodbye to most players. For quite a while I have also observed how the staff deal with things and what they do. I have also been moderator for a few servers in the past , always putting the best I can into my performance.I know that being a mod is a big role but I am sure I will be able to get round obstacles with the help of others and myself :) 1 more thing: Even though I'm not on the server 24/7, I do check the forums a lot in a day :P

Thank you for reading.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2016, 04:08:00 am by ChocolateChloe17 »

frogsrock12

• Headmistress of Hogwarts
    • View Profile
Re: Moderator Application - Nadiakhoso1236
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2014, 01:10:30 am »
Supported friend! Good luck to you!!!
~~~~~It's Just Me Again~~~~~

Caanite.

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2014, 05:32:17 am »
Good Luck
[22:52]   OptiBot-Creative   PIXELDUDE2001: Caanite is the almighty ceo and god of the server

ChocolateChloe17

• Co-owner of Xanadu
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2014, 05:22:06 pm »
Thank you!