April 19, 2024, 01:51:55 am

Author Topic: Moderator Application - Blueted12345 ;)  (Read 2907 times)

blueted12345

• View Profile
Moderator Application - Blueted12345 ;)
« on: April 21, 2014, 10:54:41 am »
Time zone: Gmt
Were you recommended by anyone?:
Why you should become a moderator: I would love to become a mod because I love helping people out and id like to try and help the opticraft server as much as I can. I am an extremely active player ,I come on 4-5 hours on a school night and 10-12 hours on a weekend. I have been this active since I joined opti. Opti has been my favourite server and more or less my only server and I love playing on it. Lots of the time in holidays I am the only person on. Since I've become trusted I've tried to help new guests as much as I can and try to make them feel welcomed to opticraft. I try to sort out problems to the best of my ability. I'm great at calming situations down and listening to both points of view. Unfortunately when I was kind of new to the server I made a stupid mistake and that got me a permanent ban , I was devastated and when I got back on opti I made sure that this wouldn't happen again. However from then I think I have matured and learnt new skills on opti. I am happy to help anyone that asks for it and I always seem to be the only person online a lot of the time. I have a massive commitment to opti as it is and if I was to become a mod this would increase even more. Thanks guise and all the best to everyone else  ;)

« Last Edit: April 21, 2014, 10:56:43 am by blueted12345 »

andersad

• Get out there and live!
    • View Profile
Re: Moderator Application - Blueted12345 ;)
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2014, 02:09:06 pm »
Good luck man. Your a fun player to be around and very mature
Opticraft- Best SMP server EVER
Go get em' :)

whatmyname

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2014, 01:18:31 am »
Fully supported but Blue you must know, just because you get a high position it doesn't mean Man U will. Rofl. Also as a moderator you upgrade from sleeping on wheat and barley. :) You get a blue tractor and an actual bed. Whoop de doo.

khoiboy51

• Official SMP Trusted!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2014, 01:40:31 am »
Good luck! You sound very mature and although I've never met you in-game I would love to have such a trustworthy moderator

Hola.

~pimkey5~

• We put the world away, we get so Disconnected~
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2014, 06:43:37 am »
good luck blue! hope u get it, and uh if u do get mod then no smashing me in cod anymore -.-