April 29, 2024, 03:29:58 pm

Author Topic: VoiceCraft plugin  (Read 6728 times)

☣2crzy4uall☣

• Professional Redstoner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
VoiceCraft plugin
« on: April 01, 2014, 06:05:00 am »

Hey guys, as I'm sure you've noticed, with the installation of VoiceCraft for 1.7.5, accessing minecraft commands on Opticraft is much easier. No need to install anything as it's all server side! Now you can speak any command you normally type out on the server, for instance, to go home simply say "Minecraft, slash home" out loud to you the computer! we're working on adding all the commands you normally would use. Just be aware that our plugin IS in beta, and it will need to learn your voice, so to start out with you may need to repeat them a couple times. Enjoy!

Commands Currently Supported
Make sure to preface each command with "MINECRAFT" in a clear audible voice.
/home
/return
/back (easy with this, it's still buggy)
/home [playername]
/warp [warpname]
/bal (some issues with it thinking you say the word "ball", potentially causing a crash)
/vote (takes you to the vote page)
/pay (will sometimes mistake certain numbers, be careful not to pay someone your whole balance)
/list

Will update with more as the Plugin updates!!

impishmonkey

• View Profile
Re: VoiceCraft plugin
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2014, 06:15:23 am »
So this is super cool... was just testing a few things... I'm having a little trouble going to other players homes though... Maybe I'm not pronouncing the playernames correctly?

☣2crzy4uall☣

• Professional Redstoner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2014, 06:18:42 am »
So this is super cool... was just testing a few things... I'm having a little trouble going to other players homes though... Maybe I'm not pronouncing the playernames correctly?
Perhaps, remember that the server is on central time, try using a midwestern accent when saying names, that should help.

impishmonkey

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2014, 06:19:58 am »
Ah that worked, thanks!

clawstrider

• The Clawsome One
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2014, 06:31:26 am »
Thanks for adding this, it's awesome!

However, could we have a way to toggle it on and off? It seems to sometimes get a bit buggy with raised voices: during an argument between my mother and myself, I got shown my /bal several times, teleported to my /home, then teleported /back, which led me to accidentally run into lava, and die.

Chipaton

• Young One
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2014, 11:33:10 am »
I think there is a bug, when I said /home it took me to Reds basement.

FNVcourierjon(SigilStone)

• Champion Member
  • Vault 102 Overseer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2014, 02:11:37 pm »
I think there is a bug, when I said /home it took me to Reds basement.
That's a sign of bad things to come

SalsaInABowl

• AKA SalsaOnTheFloor
  • Champion Member
  • Retired. Find me on Steam or IG.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2014, 02:33:37 pm »
Pro tip: if you yell certain commands louder than a certain limit you can use them regardless of rank. Should be fixed.
I don't play Minecraft anymore and hardly come back to these forums. If you want to contact me, find me on Steam or Instagram. Username for everything is SalsaInABowl.

Mattkkk12345

« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2014, 03:41:43 pm »
This works sooooooooo well. 100% support for further updates.... good...one...

360OLLIE

• Mank Demes
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2014, 08:16:46 pm »
Found a major problem after looking into Salsa's find. Screaming /ban seems to give you access... Fix that like right now.

2468avc

• SMP Trusted
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2014, 08:23:03 pm »
Found a major problem after looking into Salsa's find. Screaming /ban seems to give you access... Fix that like right now.

I was testing this and might have accidentally banned a few people... xD
-2468avc

*Looking for a signature, feel free to make one for me :)*

Mr_Mr_Mr

• Veteran
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 01, 2014, 10:00:06 pm »
Yay, now we can use less energy while playing video games. I honestly hate this talk to your pc/console/phone trend, which is one reason why I have never used siri and will never use the xbox one or any other voice commands. I'm going to stick to typing so I can improve my typing skills beyond what they are now.

This should be stickied so it doesn't get buried in all the "I'm actually leaving this time" topics since this is actually some good info on what the plugin has to offer and how to use it.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2014, 10:03:10 pm by Mr_Mr_Mr »

---><--- Click the monkey

SalsaInABowl

• AKA SalsaOnTheFloor
  • Champion Member
  • Retired. Find me on Steam or IG.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 01, 2014, 10:49:23 pm »
Yay, now we can use less energy while playing video games. I honestly hate this talk to your pc/console/phone trend, which is one reason why I have never used siri and will never use the xbox one or any other voice commands. I'm going to stick to typing so I can improve my typing skills beyond what they are now.

This should be stickied so it doesn't get buried in all the "I'm actually leaving this time" topics since this is actually some good info on what the plugin has to offer and how to use it.

And this is how Wall-E begins.
I don't play Minecraft anymore and hardly come back to these forums. If you want to contact me, find me on Steam or Instagram. Username for everything is SalsaInABowl.

360OLLIE

• Mank Demes
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 01, 2014, 11:48:53 pm »
Forget what I said earlier, it no longer works. Also this should definitely by stickied for future reference. 

khoiboy51

• Official SMP Trusted!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 02, 2014, 05:48:35 am »
Sounds good get it sounds? Ah LOL I am so embarassing. But seriously, I think you'd waste the same amount of energy both screaming at your computer and writing. So I even though i agree with Mr i also likr the idea of yelling at things

Hola.