- The ignorance of humanity
- The fact that the few rule over the many
- The overstatement of the importance of humanity
- Global warming haters (shut the fuck up and go read a book)
- People who impress their opinions on others, especially religious, mysoginistic or otherwise*
- Komodo dragons. Seriously just fucking die. click here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-aircraft_warfare
for an integrated overview of methods of dealing with komodo dragons
- People exhibiting any type of "ism"
- The person who invented internet relay chat, in the clear knowledge that it warps peoples brains into talking utter bollocks all the time IN REAL LIFE. This is a horrible concept, but sadly ever present; and as I think gavin mentioned people are none too happy to slip acronyms into actual conversations. This one links in with the general ignorance of humanity - survival of the fittest should solve this one
- A synchromesh where the dog clutch doesn't quite
- me. in a tractor.
*Due to the nature of this post this particular gear grinder can be put on the back burner as this entire post has been a rant