April 25, 2024, 05:24:56 pm

Author Topic: You know what really grinds my gears?  (Read 69893 times)

SalsaInABowl

• AKA SalsaOnTheFloor
  • Champion Member
  • Retired. Find me on Steam or IG.
    • View Profile
Re: You know what really grinds my gears?
« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2014, 02:24:09 pm »
I don't play Minecraft anymore and hardly come back to these forums. If you want to contact me, find me on Steam or Instagram. Username for everything is SalsaInABowl.

LIEKABOWSE

• Panda Trueno?!
    • View Profile
    • My PlanetMinecraft account
« Reply #16 on: April 03, 2014, 08:23:05 pm »

Duinis

• Arghblarglarghlpoop.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 03, 2014, 08:52:48 pm »

That is one of the smoothest gifs I've seen in a while, dang

SalsaInABowl

• AKA SalsaOnTheFloor
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 03, 2014, 11:58:09 pm »

Agreed on the smooth thing but where the hell do you people get all these amazing gifs?
I don't play Minecraft anymore and hardly come back to these forums. If you want to contact me, find me on Steam or Instagram. Username for everything is SalsaInABowl.

bill1368

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 04, 2014, 01:41:33 am »
Other gears.

square_skull

• Heeeeere's Skully!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 30, 2014, 04:40:26 am »
Since I'm a man of (some form of) logic, I naturally get *very* ticked off when people contradict themselves and expect you to go along with whatever they are stating, e.g.
"If it were opposite day, *blah* would happen instead of *blah*!" (Note: opposite day will never exist, as if it were to exist it's own existence would destroy itself, because the opposite of opposite day is NOT opposite day)

The following is also (but not limited to) what I am enraged by:
- cheap imitations (MINEBLOKS instead of MineCraft, do something useful and original mate!)
- Searching for a famous youtuber's channel/playlist, and then getting spammed by other youtubers who copied the famous youtuber's channel/playlist (you may think you're going to get more likes that way, but what you are actually going to get is a lot of annoyed looks)
- and yr 9 logic/discussions/acts in general (what I believe are the biggest source illiterate conversations, badmouthing, and pranks no one with maturity laughs at), e.g. "why yu don dat?", "@%$!" every 3 seconds, "did you hear about that teacher who ACTUALLY makes us work?", and general trolling (in reality and in games)

Duinis

• Arghblarglarghlpoop.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 30, 2014, 06:20:58 am »
Since I'm a man of (some form of) logic, I naturally get *very* ticked off when people contradict themselves and expect you to go along with whatever they are stating, e.g.
"If it were opposite day, *blah* would happen instead of *blah*!" (Note: opposite day will never exist, as if it were to exist it's own existence would destroy itself, because the opposite of opposite day is NOT opposite day)

The following is also (but not limited to) what I am enraged by:
- cheap imitations (MINEBLOKS instead of MineCraft, do something useful and original mate!)
- Searching for a famous youtuber's channel/playlist, and then getting spammed by other youtubers who copied the famous youtuber's channel/playlist (you may think you're going to get more likes that way, but what you are actually going to get is a lot of annoyed looks)
- and yr 9 logic/discussions/acts in general (what I believe are the biggest source illiterate conversations, badmouthing, and pranks no one with maturity laughs at), e.g. "why yu don dat?", "@%$!" every 3 seconds, "did you hear about that teacher who ACTUALLY makes us work?", and general trolling (in reality and in games)

broooo.

SalsaInABowl

• AKA SalsaOnTheFloor
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 30, 2014, 02:36:32 pm »
About the "MINEBLOKS" thing, I got Pixel Gun 3D off the App Store while it was free just for the lolz expecting it to be shit and it turned out to be really fun so yeah.

SoulKnightGT

• The Griefer Reaper
  • Champion Member
  • Staff Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 01, 2014, 03:01:46 pm »
When people say bae. say the whole thing, it's freaking stupid.
Holy balls.
Do not be afraid of your mistakes in the past Embrace them, Cherish them, and Reflect on them.

SalsaInABowl

• AKA SalsaOnTheFloor
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 01, 2014, 11:08:19 pm »
When people say bae. say the whole thing, it's freaking stupid.

To add on, people trying to make fun of you for not having a gf when they're like 9 and think all it is is "omg bar ur my everything i <3 u <3 swag" and they count that as their own.

Speaking of which, gonna try my hand at this dating shit tomorrow, I'll let you know how well it goes on a scale of Flop-So-Hard-Miami-Heat-Jealous to Johnny Bravo

UPDATE - Results: the first one.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2014, 08:37:07 am by SalsaInABowl »

khoiboy51

• Official SMP Trusted!
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 04, 2014, 03:36:07 am »
Pink, the colour pink. My parents keep buying me pink stuff and it kills me

Hola.

~pimkey5~

• We put the world away, we get so Disconnected~
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 20, 2014, 07:03:25 am »
When people run in a basketball game with the basketball in their hands -_- it happens too much,
and also when people say awks instead of awkward or el oh el instead of lol

Caanite.

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 20, 2014, 07:59:50 am »
People thinking my skin is a crocodile.
Seriously, only one person out of all the people I've shown it too said it was a lizard/crocodile
[22:52]   OptiBot-Creative   PIXELDUDE2001: Caanite is the almighty ceo and god of the server

khoiboy51

• Official SMP Trusted!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 20, 2014, 08:40:31 am »
At school theirs a kid who plays handball wih my class and he asks me to save his spot in line and he goes, save my spot pls? He says plis as in pls like it's meant to be an abbriveation. <-I know its wrong and you mods better not go editing my post saying its right. Please isn't that long of a word

Hola.

SoulKnightGT

• The Griefer Reaper
  • Champion Member
  • Staff Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 20, 2014, 08:17:41 pm »
...meant to be an abbriveation. <-I know its wrong and you mods better not go editing my post saying its right.
Why the hell would we?
Holy balls.
Do not be afraid of your mistakes in the past Embrace them, Cherish them, and Reflect on them.