April 27, 2024, 11:23:06 pm

Author Topic: [Builder] Icaris  (Read 627 times)

icaris

• View Profile
[Builder] Icaris
« on: December 03, 2010, 02:48:02 am »
Ingame name: icaris
Briefly describe all your creations:(in order of creation)

1. U.S.S Icaris - AirCraft Carrier - NewGuest

2. Nuclear Missle Silo (15x15 hole dug from ground level to very bottom - NewGuest

3. Another Missle Silo with 4 smaller nukes and hanger with x-men blackbird hidden under pool (28x28 dug from ground level to very bottom -WorldOfRecruits

4. Stealth Bomber - WorldOfRecruits

Names of players who helped contribute: All my creations are 100% built by Icaris no bots used either.
What is your current rank in Opticraft ?: Recruit
Extra (Anything else you want to mention): I've only been playing this game since the day I joined(Nov 30). Seen it on IGN while being bored, looking at game reviews. This is the only multiplayer server i have even tried. I think there are some asbsolutely fantastic builders here and i really think I would be a good contributing member to the building team. I believe myself and my gf are quite a bit older then most of the crowd around here it seems and as I plan to put in a good amount of time in the server I believe i could contribute to the damage control(if you will) of the griefers lol. I am also a graphic designer/web developer with a bit of knowledge in most computer languages and I own my own Interactive Multimedia business here in Canada with an office and 1 employee. If anyone wants to check out my portfolio: http://www.pixellabs.ca (pixel, what a coincidence!)

Do you agree with our terms: I guess there less violating then the TSA right now so sure! :D

turtleman918

Re: [Builder] Icaris
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2010, 02:50:39 am »

Do you agree with our terms: I guess there less violating then the TSA right now so sure! :D

Lmfao!! Nice man!!! ;D ;D

Hanno

• Thundergod Thor
    • View Profile
Re: [Builder] Icaris
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2010, 11:25:32 am »
Nice objects, accepted :)
Use /helpop <message> in SMP for support

Quote from: morten1ela
I love conclusions done on little knowledge