April 20, 2024, 03:58:36 am

Author Topic: The Pixar Theory (Disney/Pixar Fans, Read)  (Read 3901 times)

Holy_Moses

• Operator
  • I'm still here
    • View Profile
The Pixar Theory (Disney/Pixar Fans, Read)
« on: March 27, 2014, 09:00:48 pm »
          The Pixar Theory is a theory by Jon Negroni which claims all (if not, most) Disney/Pixar movies take place in the same universe. I believe him, please take the time to watch or read. It can get a bit confusing but the points he makes are practically impossible to disprove. Take a look at his site, he has a few other theories, and a series for The Pixar Theory's unanswered questions coming out soon.

[Read]

[Watch #1]
[Watch #2] Like this one a bit more.

Whatdyathink?
IG - @oem_moses

Pew1998

• View Profile
Re: The Pixar Theory (Disney/Pixar Fans, Read)
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2014, 12:10:49 am »
After reading this (and the planes theory too), I found that these are very hard to argue with. I 'm amazed at how he paid attention to such small details and then pieced the puzzle together. I love how he connected the fact that the witch from brave is actually boo trying to find sully. The theory with the doors and the wood giving the power only proves his theory more. I love (if this turns out to be true) how Pixar thought to do this over so many movies.

SalsaInABowl

• AKA SalsaOnTheFloor
  • Champion Member
  • Retired. Find me on Steam or IG.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2014, 12:23:41 am »
This is well deserving of a slow clap. I can't find the gif someone posted on sircy's mod app.

I am kinda interested in what Frozen and the dinosaur movie would do to contribute to this theory.
I don't play Minecraft anymore and hardly come back to these forums. If you want to contact me, find me on Steam or Instagram. Username for everything is SalsaInABowl.

clawstrider

• The Clawsome One
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2014, 01:02:27 am »
I hate to be "that guy", but Pixar have confirmed this theory false - Just a set of coincidences and in-jokes from different movies.

Jay Ward - Pixar Employee:

It's almost like the 9/11 conspiracy theories... it's like, really? No, the movies were sort of made in a different order by different directors in different times, in different places. It's cool that it all worked out that way, but it probably was not intentional.

SalsaInABowl

• AKA SalsaOnTheFloor
  • Champion Member
  • Retired. Find me on Steam or IG.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2014, 01:20:24 am »
I thought it was already established that this was only a coincidence.
I don't play Minecraft anymore and hardly come back to these forums. If you want to contact me, find me on Steam or Instagram. Username for everything is SalsaInABowl.

Pew1998

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2014, 01:48:39 am »
I hate to be "that guy", but Pixar have confirmed this theory false - Just a set of coincidences and in-jokes from different movies.

It's almost like the 9/11 conspiracy theories... it's like, really? No, the movies were sort of made in a different order by different directors in different times, in different places. It's cool that it all worked out that way, but it probably was not intentional.

This is one of the biggest coincidences I have ever seen...

clawstrider

• The Clawsome One
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2014, 02:57:52 am »

This is one of the biggest coincidences I have ever seen...

Bunch of in-jokes and references. You want true co-incidences? You look at the Mass Effect Indoctrination Theory (Basic knowledge of the game's story helps). Bioware, the developers, have stated it to be false.

This is just a company making references to past movies and the such. Everyone loves to stick in easter eggs, especially when every scene is hand animated.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2014, 03:01:12 am by clawstrider »

Caanite.

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2014, 03:41:21 am »
Read it beforehand, no flaws that I saw.
[22:52]   OptiBot-Creative   PIXELDUDE2001: Caanite is the almighty ceo and god of the server

iGenerator

• Super Trusted
  • Champion Member
  • Mayor of Rosenberg
    • View Profile
    • Steam
« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2014, 06:55:35 am »
Im cool with that, really like to think they're connected
Major Igenerator
City Planner for Stuttgart

DP

FNVcourierjon(SigilStone)

• Champion Member
  • Vault 102 Overseer
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2014, 12:52:21 pm »
I like the Frozen/Tangled/Little Mermaid theory

Mr_Mr_Mr

• Veteran
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2014, 03:37:54 am »
This is well deserving of a slow clap. I can't find the gif someone posted on sircy's mod app.

I am kinda interested in what Frozen and the dinosaur movie would do to contribute to this theory.

---><--- Click the monkey