April 27, 2024, 06:59:57 pm

Author Topic: Seriously Considering Leaving the Forum  (Read 4352 times)

Paul

• Snake Fist
  • MuffinGrr
    • View Profile
Seriously Considering Leaving the Forum
« on: March 02, 2011, 08:39:08 am »
do not attempt to start a flame-war with me. i just fell that the majority or posts here (including my own) lack ay actual sense of intelligencs. absolutey ridiculous ones like

Quote from: ???
+ 1

Quote from: ???
Agreed!

furthermore, i almost despise the person who posted the above messages because they are being hypocritical.

AND it breaks a rule.

for an example, the average size of a post from another forum i go on is like this, talking about WWII:

Quote from: Dick_Winters
Actually I followed your link, and then went from there to the wiki pages on the ammunition in question.
 here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/.45_ACP
and here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/.455_Webley

The Military issue .45 ACP is a 230 grain Full Metal Jacket round, with a muzzle velocity of 835 FpS, and delivering 356 ft.lbs of kinetic energy

The military issue .445 Webley ammo was manufactured by several companies each of whom had their own standards and QC issues.

The most powerful was a  265 grain full Metal Jacket round, with a muzzle velocity of 757 FpS delivering 337 ft.lbs of kinetic Energy.

So not that much of a difference in stopping power, but with the .45 ACP having a slight advantage.

Add in the fact that the Revolver, being a revolver has a lower ammo capacity and a much longer reload cycle and the Webley looks to be a downgrade in weaponry.

My Uncle Dave used to do competitive pistol shooting. There were lots of .45s, and almost no .455 Webleys at the pro and Semi-pro level. Which is not surprising since it was manufactured from 1887 till 1923 [/i]  and went out of service issue in 1963.

Where as lots of guns firing the .45 ACP are still under manufacture.

that is the AVERAGE Post size, so as of now, i have made my mind to leave the forum.
Funniest Thing Ever If You Laughed, Send Me a Private Message.
Laugh Count = 5  Dejong, corourke70, Raul, Izzeh, Me

raul7legend

• Israeli Operator
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: Seriously Considering Leaving the Forum
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2011, 12:58:45 pm »
=( Kinda sad to see you considering that, but there are some people that are just trolling, or just want their post count up. Usually just ignore them.
But if that is an average reply, than that forum has quality over quantity, which I totally agree with.

morten2ela

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2011, 01:16:33 pm »
You are not going to see so long messages with many of the current players around, so I guess this is goodbye.

Goodbye

raul7legend

• Israeli Operator
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2011, 01:24:48 pm »
You are not going to see so long messages with many of the current players around, so I guess this is goodbye.

Goodbye
That was kinda cold Morten =S

Super_Xabz

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2011, 01:29:08 pm »

Well, you already proved his point, since your post is too short.

(so is mine)

raul7legend

• Israeli Operator
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2011, 01:32:17 pm »

Well, you already proved his point, since your post is too short.

(so is mine)
Well I was only trying to state an opinion about that I think that it was too cold, I don't need to write a story about it, just state my opinion =S

FeanorAlmighty

« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2011, 02:30:48 pm »
This is not a place for big discussions. People who come here are people who actually just want to play Minecraft. It's funny how this place turned very quiet when I left. Also leaving because a forum isn't intellectual enough for you is very very arrogant. This a forum for a game, not a game for a forum.

Also: I wouldn't mind if you left.

raul7legend

• Israeli Operator
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2011, 03:46:00 pm »
I am not going to defend Muffin here since he was conserversial at some times, but Feanor, you can't just say that he didn't make an impact on the forum or on the server itself.
Also, I disagree at some point with you and Muffin, considering the fact that the forum is to have fun (which objects Muffins post) , but you got to follow the rules, like any other thing in life (which objects your post).
I am just stating my opinion, and I don't want to be flamed for it thank you.

FeanorAlmighty

« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2011, 08:04:19 pm »
I don't say he didn't have an impact, but he did (positive or negative, your choice to pick). I'm not going to flame you because you have a friendly way of expressing your opinion (which I tend not to have) and thus I see no reason to flame you.

raul7legend

• Israeli Operator
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2011, 08:16:36 pm »
I don't say he didn't have an impact, but he did (positive or negative, your choice to pick). I'm not going to flame you because you have a friendly way of expressing your opinion (which I tend not to have) and thus I see no reason to flame you.
About the flaming part - I didn't really mean that to you, I was saying that people tend to get pissed when I express my opinions on them, so I wanted to get sure that I was on ground level with them =D

Paul

• Snake Fist
  • MuffinGrr
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 02, 2011, 08:27:33 pm »
i know for fact that Feanor and Morten hate me, but i have no idea why, if you two could somehow enlighten me why you feel this arrogant need to hate me, tell me now.
Funniest Thing Ever If You Laughed, Send Me a Private Message.
Laugh Count = 5  Dejong, corourke70, Raul, Izzeh, Me

FeanorAlmighty

« Reply #11 on: March 02, 2011, 08:34:58 pm »
Because your posting attitude, way of how you think moderation should be taken care of, your need to have intellectual discussions and just your 'OMG DON'T SPAM' habit of posting doesn't quite sync with my way of thinking. Not to forget your retardness

Relkeb

• Overwatch
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 02, 2011, 08:55:07 pm »
What is with this constant battling?

Optical didn't make this server for people to bicker with one another... this is supposed to be about minecraft. Every day theres a new argument between members of opticraft. Its getting quite ridiculous and irritating.

So please everyone, lets stop this crap.

FeanorAlmighty

« Reply #13 on: March 02, 2011, 08:59:09 pm »
It's just me, I'm made to battle.