May 01, 2024, 10:09:24 pm

Author Topic: What's for Dinner?  (Read 6807 times)

FNVcourierjon(SigilStone)

• Champion Member
  • Vault 102 Overseer
    • View Profile
Re: What's for Dinner?
« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2014, 12:11:32 pm »
I eat a turkey sandwhich with lettuce and mayonnaise almost every day, this has been my main diet for like 4 years now :p
Boring :p

360OLLIE

• Mank Demes
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2014, 09:51:09 pm »
Lots of foodies here, this is definitely where I belong. I would suggest:

Pad Se Ew: Thai: Thick rice noodles, spinach or broccoli, chicken/pork/beef, soy sauce, it's stir-fried This will probably be really hard to make at home, but I suggest trying this at a Thai restaurant.

Jambalaya: Louisiana, Caribbean: Rice, veggies, and meat such as sausage, chicken, beef or pork, I'm pretty sure this is supposed to be very spicy. I had this the other day and it was definitely spicy for me.

Goya Mexican Rice-I love this stuff so much: Mexican: Yellow rice and assorted veggies such as corn and peppers. Just buy this stuff at the store or I suppose you could make this fairly easily. I suggest adding more corn to this, it tastes amazing.

More rice! Italian Risotto: Not sure how you would make this, just look up a recipe. Though, my mom uses a brand called "Riso Bello" that is amazing. We like to add mushrooms and top it off with a sprinkling of Parmesan cheese.

Not sure if everything I wrote is correct, just outlining the general idea of each dish as best as I can.

Hope this helps.     

Caanite.

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 25, 2014, 10:12:10 pm »
Funny how popular this thread is considering it's about food.
Boring choices for me: Just simply hash browns (potato, not the dutch ones that have marijuana) and chicken nuggets w/ corn.
[22:52]   OptiBot-Creative   PIXELDUDE2001: Caanite is the almighty ceo and god of the server