May 01, 2024, 07:42:42 am

Author Topic: Skyblock  (Read 3943 times)

khoiboy51

• Official SMP Trusted!
    • View Profile
Skyblock
« on: February 23, 2014, 12:03:31 am »
I was wondering if we could make one of the new memberworlds into a skyblock. It wouldn't cost much and it will be more to advertise for opticraft. This is just a suggestion and I think that maybe all those people who are getting bored of minecraft may think this is a cool idea. I know some servers have the skyblock on seperate like worlds but we could just do a few little islands then have a challenge board. If you finish your challenge you get a mod to justify it then you can continue.

Hola.

Gogar72

• Architect
    • View Profile
Re: Skyblock
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2014, 01:06:32 am »
So why can't this be done just above one of the worlds? Just build up and pretend it is skyblock. Adding it would just be a lot more work than having the players just build in the air.

khoiboy51

• Official SMP Trusted!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2014, 01:36:07 am »
I understand your reasoning but if you could do that then you could just keep nerd piling up and down for more supplies whereas having it in another world could limit supplies and stuff. Besides if there is lots of islands more chance of people coming to play skyblock.

Hola.

Gogar72

• Architect
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2014, 04:47:26 am »
If people are this serious about skyblock, they will most likely go to a skyblock themed server, and if people really wanted to play it on here, they could just start off like any skyblock player would do.

khoiboy51

• Official SMP Trusted!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2014, 05:27:55 am »
Oh okay

Hola.

Gubsta

• Sssssssss
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2014, 08:55:08 am »
I agree, skyblock goes into a different category, I would say its sort of like a mini game. It wouldnt fit in with opti.

~Hi45~

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2014, 11:33:25 pm »
Skyblocks would be cool, but your items would have to stay in the member/ guest world, if you took your items in skyblock, it wouldn't be fair because you wouldn't have to work for anything in either worlds, a skyblock world would be cool, but it is just more complicated then it sounds.-hi45070