April 18, 2024, 06:04:19 pm

Author Topic: Hi guys I'm BoltBrothersMC, I'm back I guess  (Read 3109 times)

BoltBrothersMC

• View Profile
Hi guys I'm BoltBrothersMC, I'm back I guess
« on: February 19, 2014, 08:19:40 am »
So I'm not a factions scrub or noob, I am a non donator here and I probably won't buy a rank because I don't have enough money, I'm a really good factions player from Woodycraft, make fun of me haha but I am a good player, I started to play factions here and watched the Nade streams and hazards and asianfurys hacks lol, ChrisHF iFan, and if you want to quiz me on factions you can, I'm not interested in joking some randy faction though, I'm well respected on Woodycraft and many people bought me ranks, I'm in a top 5 faction there named OPfaction, I was thinking of playing here more because I'm and OpTic fan since UMG Chicago in 2011, I love hecz and all of optic, I was in a good faction with a god before forgot his name but hopefully I'm accepted here and can get into a top tier faction, I have teamspeak and skype, I know a lot and can make sweet cannons but not close to the best, well that's me thanks for reading!

raul7legend

• Israeli Operator
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: Hi guys I'm BoltBrothersMC, I'm back I guess
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2014, 09:16:20 am »
Hello BoltBrothersMC,
I think you have stumbled upon the wrong server, this is Opticraft, not OpTiCraft. Anyways feel free to look around!

daniblue182

• Mayor of Xanadu
  • 'All this time?' 'Always'
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2014, 12:41:15 pm »
Ah I think I've seen you on woody but I think you have the wrong server :P try this server you might like it

The selfie that made nick change spawn.

xNuzzy

• 6ix
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2014, 09:02:19 pm »
I think you might be confusing Opticraft with another Opticraft you know haha. I know what you mean by OpTicNation and we aren't affliated with them. Plus this isn't a faction server so you might have got that wrong too :P. regardless, welcome!

PS: I personally am neutral with OpTic Comp. I prefer EnVy or FaZe though :P
You make choices in life and you don't look back

frogsrock12

• Headmistress of Hogwarts
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2014, 01:29:03 am »
Welcome, but you definitely have the wrong server :P
~~~~~It's Just Me Again~~~~~