April 19, 2024, 08:53:48 am

Author Topic: Hello!  (Read 3374 times)

Leafolozzy

• View Profile
Hello!
« on: February 09, 2014, 02:27:47 am »
Hi, my name is leafo, as you can tell from the username. This is actually entertaining to write and is funny, because i've been on the server for 1-2 years, but never wrote an introduction.

I live in my sweet indiana home, shunning my self from the outdoors- a little too much. I like watching sports on occasion, but my favorite art is in building creations in a virtual video game. You can tell a lot about my life from that sentence.

I play French Horn- and I think i'm good at it... I don't really know... no one will tell me. I've always been a little musical here and there, and I find acting to be a fun thing to do. But usually, it looks like i'm dumb because of other people not enjoying acting. So, under peer pressure, i feel like I am not on my best acting level.

So people may call me a troll, but I don't really believe that. Internet trolls, by definition, are people who attempt to start flame wars, and try to make other people's lives worse because there's are. That is not correct, I don't have a bad life, and I'm not trying to make other people's bad. I just sort of like having fun and messing with people, but they usually don't get it, and go towards the random statement that I am a troll.

Some of my favorite hobbies are reading books, studying about science and geography, and learning about civil wars. I'm dead serious, I like watching hour long videos on a civil war. If you are a science-y type of person, you'd ask me my favorite chemical- which is probably... hmm.... hydrogen. Because it is an oxymoron. BOOM. My favorite country would probably be New Zealand, because of their peace ad prosperity- and lord of the rings was shot there. My favorite civil war would be the India-Pakistan civil war, because of the way that religion completely flipped 2 countries.

Many people ask how I got my username- because it's pretty awesome. I got leafolozzy by sort of an embarrassing story. In class, we were to make up a superhero, and I decided to choose 'Leaf.' Leaf would fight crime by controlling masses of trees and topple giant buildings on villainous robots. I got 'ozzy' by this one youtuber that I watched when I was little who called everything 'ozzy.' And then the name stuck. I didn't like leafozzy, but when I looked at it closer, I thought i would make sense to make it "leaf-ol-ozzy.'

Well, thank you for the people who actually decided to take time out of their precious day (My Precious!) and read my rambling story of me. This is less of an introduction and more of a life story, but I wouldn't mind if it was moved. And as always, make sure that you create a better ending then mine, because mine is crap.

Caanite.

• View Profile
Re: Hello!
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2014, 07:26:04 am »
Hello and welcome to Opti even though you've been on as long as I've been back :P
[22:52]   OptiBot-Creative   PIXELDUDE2001: Caanite is the almighty ceo and god of the server

iGenerator

• Super Trusted
  • Champion Member
  • Mayor of Rosenberg
    • View Profile
    • Steam
Re: Hello!
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2014, 09:34:56 am »
Welcome to Opticraft, officially
Major Igenerator
City Planner for Stuttgart

DP