March 29, 2024, 02:21:06 am

Author Topic: Gorland  (Read 40416 times)

B1ueJ0ker

• View Profile
Re: Gorland
« Reply #45 on: April 01, 2014, 03:50:40 am »
suggestion for an extension of the river. I think it could look nice and still natural.

(click to show/hide)

khoiboy51

• Official SMP Trusted!
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 01, 2014, 04:27:52 am »
Neat think it'll work :)

Hola.

Gogar72

• Architect
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 01, 2014, 11:23:55 pm »
suggestion for an extension of the river. I think it could look nice and still natural.

(click to show/hide)
This has been added, Thanks for the suggestion!
Pictures:
(click to show/hide)
Here's how the town looks through LB Photo Realism
(click to show/hide)
I really enjoy this. If any of you guys wanna do appropriate art or post pictures of the city in some awesome texture pack, Go all in for it!
I like how this is moving along, although the forum apps have all but disappeared.
Yeah I really really wish people would apply for it.

Gogar72

• Architect
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 03, 2014, 12:36:48 am »
Update: First house in Theidon!!! Also the harbor has been started as well in Theidon, Here is the link to the spot (May need to wait for the map to update)
Here are some pictures of the house that way you guys can evaluate the new style and let it sink into that mind of yours! :P
(click to show/hide)

There are still many many things to accomplish in RagFur of course, I will most likely get them done within a week. Thanks for reading the update! The future update will show a map of what the Region Of Gorland will look like! So stay tuned for more that is coming very quickly!

News:
You can only reach Gorland by the city names. The homes are listed below...

/home Gogar72 Ragfur
/home Gogar72 Theidon
/home Gogar72 Blistwood (Coming soon)

-Gogar72-
« Last Edit: April 03, 2014, 10:08:45 pm by Gogar72 »

Gogar72

• Architect
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 09, 2014, 01:26:29 am »
Update!
Alright so this one is sorta a big one!
Walls are done along with some of the work on the inside.
_________________________________________________________________________________
3rd style for 3rd city is finally starting to bloom out! I will go ahead and give you guys some sneakpeaks:
First House Attempt:
(click to show/hide)
Second House Attempt:
(click to show/hide)
The second house just mainly adds roof add-ons.
So yeah, any criticism or complements on these would be nice.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
New Spawn Area for Gorland!
/home Gogar72 Gorland

/home Gogar72 Ragfur, Theidon, and Blistwood Are used to get down.
Last and for all, if you guys have anything to share whether it is a texture change of my city or art or even house designs you really think would stand out! Any suggestions are always accepted as well. Even though not all of them will be added, they are still helpful.
Listen up! All cities will now have prices on their houses from $500-$2000. This effect will take place on April 15th, 2014. I suggest you come by and pick out a house between now and then.

« Last Edit: April 09, 2014, 01:30:54 am by Gogar72 »

Caanite.

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: April 09, 2014, 06:13:19 am »
And I'll help with the forum applicants if any apply, because things seem rather busy with the Province of Gorland right now. And don't be afraid to call me if you're not sure what you're building looks good or not.
[22:52]   OptiBot-Creative   PIXELDUDE2001: Caanite is the almighty ceo and god of the server

Caanite.

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 19, 2014, 08:10:01 pm »
Here are a few screenshots I took using the Conquest Resource Pack which you can download at the link I provided. Anyway here are the photos.
RagFur:
(click to show/hide)
Future Location of Blistwood:
(click to show/hide)
Theidon:
(click to show/hide)
Hope you enjoy them :D
[22:52]   OptiBot-Creative   PIXELDUDE2001: Caanite is the almighty ceo and god of the server

Gogar72

• Architect
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 19, 2014, 08:57:43 pm »
Conquest it always a beautiful texture pack, here is a little project I worked on with it on a different server.
(click to show/hide)

Lol sorry for the pack of pictures, just a lot to show in a small amount of build. There is still more but those are minor details.

Caanite.

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: April 19, 2014, 09:03:53 pm »
Those look great, but it is on a Creative Plots map. I much prefer creative with pre-generated terrain, and I'm sure there are some other people who enjoy that too.

Gogar72

• Architect
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: April 19, 2014, 09:10:53 pm »
Yeah I know, creative on flat plots suck really bad, I really just wanted to build some big storage facility.

Gogar72

• Architect
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: April 19, 2014, 10:02:17 pm »
New forum layout. Tell me whatcha think. I think it is less crowded now.

Gogar72

• Architect
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: April 22, 2014, 11:59:27 pm »
Alrighty, due to Gorland's economy running a bit downwards, I have decided whoever can have the largest impact by donating 1 or even more of this list of materials
(click to show/hide)
, will win a large (Really large) Mansion within one of the cities (Most likely Blistwood when I get to it)

Also the forum for the Gorland post is a bit more updated since the last post I made :)

Thanks for reading and stay building.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2014, 12:01:09 am by Gogar72 »

Caanite.

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: April 23, 2014, 02:36:01 am »
Might be able to give resources but... I got a project I'm working on which will require tonnes of wool so I won't be able to provide that. I will try to give you as much wooden items as you need though.

SalsaInABowl

• AKA SalsaOnTheFloor
  • Champion Member
  • Retired. Find me on Steam or IG.
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: April 23, 2014, 02:43:16 am »
Alrighty, due to Gorland's economy running a bit downwards, I have decided whoever can have the largest impact by donating 1 or even more of this list of materials
(click to show/hide)
, will win a large (Really large) Mansion within one of the cities (Most likely Blistwood when I get to it)

Also the forum for the Gorland post is a bit more updated since the last post I made :)

Thanks for reading and stay building.

I have lots of oak wood and a farm you can have access to.
I don't play Minecraft anymore and hardly come back to these forums. If you want to contact me, find me on Steam or Instagram. Username for everything is SalsaInABowl.

Gogar72

• Architect
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: April 26, 2014, 04:04:00 am »
Competition will end on May 10th! Get your donations in soon. Whatmyname is currently the only one who has donated resources.