April 20, 2024, 08:38:15 am

Author Topic: Donation Perk idea  (Read 6699 times)

Mr_Mr_Mr

• Veteran
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: Donation Perk idea
« Reply #15 on: January 23, 2014, 04:16:47 am »
Changing colors in chat was probably my favorite thing about classic
That's the exact reason why you cant do it on smp lol.
lol yeah it got pretty spammy
At least it was only for ops so it wasn't one colour for each word. Plus, with how fast the chat went in classic, the colours helped make the message more noticeable, we don't need that on smp.

---><--- Click the monkey

thenickster629

• Don't try to sneak up on a assassin :P
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 24, 2014, 10:02:17 am »
Thanks for posting your suggestions... but try to think more of the pros and cons before posting something that is likely to be rejected. Good ideas.. but try and post a foundation on how they would work, and how we could prevent abuse of the perks, any how.. keep trying!  ;)

Leafolozzy

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 24, 2014, 02:40:41 pm »
This is why I made more then 1 idea, because otherwise they would consider having one of the options.

And besides, we haven't had a new perk in a while, so i thought i would be nice to have one.

Wone

• Self-proclaimed Grammar Nazi Colonel
  • Be courteous or GTFO
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 24, 2014, 03:35:09 pm »
If there are to be new donation perks, they should be subtle ones that do not drastically change your gameplay.
That being said, the ability to tp to coordinates will create a major gap between those who donated and those who don't. Same goes with flying.
And regarding inaccessible items, you won't have access to them in SSP, why would you have access to them in SMP?