March 29, 2024, 01:03:52 am

Poll

Choose your favorite name for the Kingdom

Reich des Schicksals
Kingdom of Cydonia
Königreich von Cydonia
Ingis Valley
Reich aloindra

Author Topic: Medieval Town  (Read 41292 times)

FIREBALL4801

• View Profile
Re: Medieval Town
« Reply #45 on: December 23, 2014, 04:36:04 pm »
Update:

SirAshwood and I worked on and finished a gigantic church last night, with a graveyard on both sides.  It takes up most of the remaining empty space in the walls (excluding the castle's quarter) and really adds a cool look to the project I think.  First person to name the church it's based off wins a special prize, post on this page what you think it to be.  I won't be posting pictures- so you need to go in game and see it!  Some people will probably get it instantly.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2014, 10:04:23 pm by FIREBALL4801 »

FIREBALL4801

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 09, 2015, 04:47:20 am »
We just got city protection this morning, thanks to all who assisted!
Still available to touring- although not completed
/home fireball4801 talingis

Live Map

FIREBALL4801

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 05, 2015, 05:02:13 pm »
We're nearly done with the project's frame.  Emily is finishing up on the castle and now all that remains for me is the building of a couple buildings, while the rest of the work will mainly focus on hidden locations and puzzles for the players.
The selling of houses has come to a close, those who were interested were able to purchase a house of their choice.  However, I have had to tell a couple people already that they were close to violating the rules I set forth when allowing to protection (no one is in trouble).  So, I have decided to make it OPTIONAL that you can relinquish access to the protection, but keep your house and get your money back.  That way grief is minimal again, you get money back, and your position in the project remains.  Write a comment if you have purchased a house and choose to do this.
Thanks for all your support guys, I really appreciate everything you guys have done!
Live Map

FIREBALL4801

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 06, 2015, 12:04:09 am »
I just posted earlier, but someone asked me a question and I thought I'd clarify some of what's going on.
Currently there are four secret rooms in the entirety of the kingdom, with about 9 or 10 different passages leading to one or the other, or from one to the other.  Those of you who know some of the ways, I ask you do not give it them away to the other players.
One of the rooms, the most well known as of yet, will be the basis of a story line to come.  The newest of rooms is a sneak peek of the next project being started after the kingdom is finished.  There will be many more to come, but for now enjoy looking for the current ones!

FIREBALL4801

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 31, 2015, 01:15:19 am »
I just finished the guild system in the kingdom.  There are now five groups to choose from- the warriors, the mages, the merchants, the lych, and the assassins.  The warrior/mage/merchants are not hidden, just in buildings related to their cause; however the lych and the assassins have their own respective dens hidden in somewhat related areas.  Each of these guilds have their own stories and explanations of enemies/allies.  Go to each of these places- if you can find them- and decide which (if any) of these you want to be a part of.  /mail me ingame which you choose and I'll put you down in the list I have made.  Currently, I'm alone in the assassins, while Roza, Joshyouare, butterflywolves, and kag1999_ are warriors.  Matthius is all alone in the guild no one likes- the merchants.
So, what's the purpose?
Later on, after construction of the kingdom and afterwards a much smaller project, I'm going to start making puzzles/events and challenges around the server, that are specific or include certain guilds.  Some day there may be a pvp match against two guilds, or there will be a task assigned to a specific guild somewhere random that will give them an award if completed.  Not all the details are figured out yet, but I'm hoping it'll be fun to make and mess around with.  Thanks to all of you who have supported this build so far, and dealt with all my procrastination and out of game studies!
« Last Edit: May 31, 2015, 01:38:26 am by FIREBALL4801 »

FIREBALL4801

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 04, 2015, 05:11:21 pm »
Alright, update.  The kingdom itself is done, and the castle nearing completion.  There are two quests new available, one universal and one Assassin specific.
Universal- Find Icarus
Icarus is an exiled citizen who was convinced he would be able to overtake the kingdom and wage war against all who didn't agree with his reasoning.  He was sent to the dungeons, but later discovered to have escaped without returning to the surface.  Find him and tell me the password by him to retrieve a reward.
Assassins- Find the Assassin Seal
There is legend of an Assassin's tomb located somewhere in the kingdom, with a special seal inside inscribed with plans for a new and powerful blade mechanism, remember that bales of hay are key locations to Leap of Faith into.  Locate the tomb, tell me the password and retrieve the reward of a powerful weapon.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2015, 08:07:39 pm by FIREBALL4801 »