March 29, 2024, 11:24:39 am

Poll

Choose your favorite name for the Kingdom

Reich des Schicksals
Kingdom of Cydonia
Königreich von Cydonia
Ingis Valley
Reich aloindra

Author Topic: Medieval Town  (Read 41297 times)

FIREBALL4801

• View Profile
Medieval Town
« on: December 22, 2013, 10:58:16 pm »
super497, Kurdman899 and I are making a medieval town at /home fireball4801 castle.  It's no where near finished yet, but so far we have a small section bordered off with walls and filled with medieval germanic housing.  We currently have a four houses each varying in size and shape, an inn, blacksmith's home/workspace, and a military watch tower/barrack.  We plan to expand the walls quite a bit, making the area much larger, and the shape of it more complex than just a simple square.  Eventually there are going to be many more buildings added such as a palace, a farm house with fields, a watermill, a barn with stables, church, courtyard, well, and many more houses.  When you go to the home, you will teleport into a little viewing stand, which will be there until the project is complete and we apply for city protection. Donations are very appreciated as this will be a huge project for the three of us to collect for.  Look out the viewing station and don't be afraid to give your honest opinion, we want to make this as amazing as we can.
House made by Kurdman899: 
(click to show/hide)
House I made (left) Military Watchtower/Barrack (right): 
(click to show/hide)
House made by super497: 
(click to show/hide)
Windmill made by super497: 
(click to show/hide)
Blacksmith's house/workspace I made: 
(click to show/hide)
Live Map: http://smp.opticraft.net/map/#/4166/64/5922/-1/1/0
« Last Edit: December 23, 2013, 08:17:25 am by FIREBALL4801 »

gameguy96

• the croperator
  • crafter.. operator... crazy person...
    • View Profile
Re: Medieval Town
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2013, 11:03:58 pm »
looks good guys keep up the good work

SJ321987

• hii
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2013, 11:36:51 pm »
looks great!!  ;)
~jenna

FIREBALL4801

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2013, 11:41:13 pm »
Update:

We cleared a lot more space for the walled in area, now making it a perfect square, shoutout to mopar and isabella for helping with such.  I started to build the walls and to new pillars for the new cleared out section, and those are coming along well however not completed.  With this new space (doubling almost tripling our original space) We are now going to start some of the more major builds, including the watermill, church, barn/stables, and palace.  If you have any ideas or suggestions about what we should make, pm on of us ingame or send me a message on here.  Thanks to everyone who has supported us so far!
Cleared area:
(click to show/hide)
Live map:
http://smp.opticraft.net/map/#/4192/64/5924/-1/1/0

ChocolateChloe17

• Co-owner of Xanadu
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2013, 11:02:45 am »
They look so cool

FIREBALL4801

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2013, 06:48:48 pm »
They look so cool
Thank you we are trying our best ^.^

FNVcourierjon(SigilStone)

• Champion Member
  • Vault 102 Overseer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2013, 04:48:26 pm »
This place is great (:  I've been here multiple times and it's worth donating to.  It would be a nice place to live too.

FIREBALL4801

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2013, 05:04:16 pm »
This place is great (:  I've been here multiple times and it's worth donating to.  It would be a nice place to live too.
Thank you ^.^
we may consider selling some of the houses there to people who are interested

frogsrock12

• Headmistress of Hogwarts
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 26, 2013, 10:59:49 pm »
Thank you ^.^
If you ever end up selling houses, I'd be very interested to live there. Looks great!
~~~~~It's Just Me Again~~~~~

FIREBALL4801

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 27, 2013, 03:51:44 am »
Thank you ^.^
If you ever end up selling houses, I'd be very interested to live there. Looks great!
I'll keep that in mind :P
Thanks ^.^

frogsrock12

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 27, 2013, 08:43:48 pm »
Thank you ^.^
I'll keep that in mind :P
Thanks ^.^
Perfect! Thanks

FIREBALL4801

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 28, 2013, 06:07:22 am »
Well not finished yet, but should probably start coming up with ideas for a name.  Any suggestions?  Needs to sound old and medieval.

frogsrock12

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 29, 2014, 01:11:17 am »
Not sure. Maybe try making like a medieval and creepy palace. Add things that would've been found in like a castle from England in the 1400s.

FIREBALL4801

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 11, 2014, 03:25:23 am »
==UPDATE==

The inn, being created by super497, is nearly complete.  Withing a few days depending on school work, it should be complete and i'll upload a screenshot of it

In the mean time, Kurdman899 created a barrack for our kingdom, consisting of the sleeping quarters, "kitchen" area, and practice space, all while making it look like a mini castle

Build on the main palace has started.  We are continuing to tweak it all the time, so progression on that will be extremely slow given how large it is planned to be.  In honor of Ari's birthday last month, I'm dedicating the palace as Wendy Palast, meaning Wendy's palace

Thanks to all of you who have donated to us, around 20 of you have helped, and a major shoutout to xxsssx, StiIIAIive, and cbran0513 for really large donations

SalsaInABowl

• AKA SalsaOnTheFloor
  • Champion Member
  • Retired. Find me on Steam or IG.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 11, 2014, 05:33:41 am »
If you can make some nice looking structures like statues or domes or something really fancy like that, this could go for project protection. Looks nice! Towns and cities like these make Opticraft look good.
I don't play Minecraft anymore and hardly come back to these forums. If you want to contact me, find me on Steam or Instagram. Username for everything is SalsaInABowl.