April 28, 2024, 02:16:30 am

Author Topic: [Operator] Ban Appeal - DemonRespawn555  (Read 3013 times)

demonrespawn555

• View Profile
[Operator] Ban Appeal - DemonRespawn555
« on: October 26, 2013, 04:07:09 am »
May i be unbanned?, its been about.... idk how long... it has been a long time since i was banned, i know what i did was wrong and childish, i have changed ALOT, i have stopped my childish ways and being disrespectful towards people,since i have been banned from this server i have thought about what i need to change, and since i have changed i have been a admin of 2 servers and a moderator or 5, so u can see that i am trusted enough on those servers to become staff, all im asking for is to get at least 1 more change i would really really be thankful if u guys took this into consideration, thank you and have a great day :)  
« Last Edit: October 26, 2013, 08:10:35 pm by ☣2crzy4uall☣ »

imposter290

• View Profile
Re: Ban Appeal - DemonRespawn555
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2013, 11:05:47 am »
Not sure if this is a Classic Ban Appeal as you do have a permanent ban on SMP as of here, so I believe someone should move this to SMP...

joshskiizz

• The Hispanic Moderator
  • screw you guys I'm going home
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2013, 11:41:42 am »
Why would you want to appeal to a server that turned to shit?
You don't need to be fake in an appeal, just apologize.
Anyway not up to me anymore, but just a quick reminder.

http://i.imgur.com/ZnhBpIp.png
http://i.imgur.com/IPdP2WH.png
http://i.imgur.com/H65WmZj.png

demonrespawn555

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2013, 07:58:40 pm »
As i said before i was childish, i am truly sorry, idk if u believe me or not, but i do really mean it, i have changed... i know i have messed up but all i am here for is to see if u guys can give me a second chance to redeem myself.

Thank You - DemonRespawn555

☣2crzy4uall☣

• Professional Redstoner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2013, 08:10:15 pm »
Since Josh is no longer staff, I'll handle this. You have have 4 bans total, 2 for language. You've been banned since april of this year, and really you being staff on other servers means absolutely nothing here. Why should we give you more chances?

demonrespawn555

• View Profile
Re: [Operator] Ban Appeal - DemonRespawn555
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2013, 08:17:44 pm »
I know it doesn't matter that i have been staff on other servers, im just saying since i have thought about what i have done i have changed and i would really like to come back and become part of this community again, idk what i was thinking back then, all i want to do is come back and show to you and everyone that i have changed that i am a nice guy that likes to help people, not a guy that put people down and says bad stuff, i know crazy me and u dident get off on a good foot back then but i would really like to change that, idk if u will believe me or not, but like why would i be doing this if i dident really mean what i am saying... just hope u can consider giving me 1 last chance to prove that i am a '' new man'' you could say haha but ya.. :) have a great day.

Thank You - DemonRespawn555

☣2crzy4uall☣

• Professional Redstoner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: [Operator] Ban Appeal - DemonRespawn555
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2013, 10:08:31 pm »
You're pardoned, but just remember that you don't get any more chances, so don't mess this up.