April 25, 2024, 11:53:34 pm

Author Topic: New minigame Idea!  (Read 1522 times)

RuthlessTomato

• Champion Member
    • View Profile
New minigame Idea!
« on: September 17, 2013, 11:00:46 pm »
Well, hello. I have come up with an idea for a minigame similar to Survival Games or Hide N Seek, and I wanted to show you people. I posted this on the MineCraft Forum, and I will qoute it:

Hello, everyone! I have a great new idea for a minigame/gamemode similar to the Hunger Games or Hide N Seek/prop hunt! So here's how it goes.

50-100 players spawn in a preset map, in a circle.

The timer counts down, and players can leave their spawnpoint.

The players have 30-60 seconds of invicibility, to gather resources put in certain sections of the map.

After this time, players are given a compass with a name of another player in the arena. The compass points at the player they are given the name of. The players are randomly paired, with every 2 people randomly paired with each other. If there is an odd number of players, one player is given a free period.

The players pointed at one another have to kill each other. At this point, materials can still be gathered, but players must be careful because their opponent could find and kill them.

Once one player kills another, they are put on a free period to gather materials until another player becomes free, in which at this time the two players are now paired with one another.

Players can hit and kill other players that they are not paired with, but with deadly consequences. If they deliver the killing hit, both players will die. This will cause mass hysteria. Imagine 50 PvP battles going on all around you, and you have to find a single person and kill them, while making sure they don't surprise you.

If, after 10-30 minutes, a player fails to locate and kill his target, both players in the pair will die. This clock resets every time they get a new target.

Team technically could be possible, but would be dangerous. A group of people could go after a single player that is one of their targets, but they would need to make sure that they do not get the final kill, or else they would die.

Thank you for reading this, and if you have any ideas or questions, feel free to comment below.
http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1980554-amazing-new-minigame-idea/

Coolcrab88

• View Profile
Re: New minigame Idea!
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2013, 04:42:38 pm »
Funny, I saw a video by NerdCubed about a game on a ship where you had to secretly kill your target. Yours sounds similar but better.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRF8gd5TGyc
« Last Edit: September 21, 2013, 04:44:22 pm by Crab »

RuthlessTomato

• Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: New minigame Idea!
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2013, 02:52:02 am »
Ah yes, The Ship. I think the only similarity is that you have a target, and you have to kill them.