April 27, 2024, 02:50:39 pm

Author Topic: Confession  (Read 2901 times)

SonicHogSpeed

• View Profile
Confession
« on: September 14, 2013, 11:01:16 pm »
I'm sorry that I haven't made this clear to everyone, specifically to the staff.
When I first joined with my cousin's friends, we all had Nodus, including me. I was tempted to use X-Ray for some stupid reason I don't remember for the first week I was on the server. I was banned from the first wide server I was on, for X-Ray… and I regret it very much. Can't believe I said "Go ahead and ban me. I don't care." I didn't know any better.
To be honest, I did use X-Ray some time during those days. And in the process, might've found some other person's X-Ray weird to think about it…
Here are the coordinates… x:-1508 y:63 z:1182 Old Guest
I'm sorry that I ever did…… I confessed online some time last year, but to a small group of staff. They said as long as I got rid of it, I'll be okay. My conscious says different. I believe I should be judged by the wider majority of the staff by the forum.
Again, I am truly sorry I ever let myself use Nodus… :-\
I have no idea where I would post this, but this is the closest place I could think of……

joshskiizz

• The Hispanic Moderator
  • screw you guys I'm going home
    • View Profile
Re: Confession
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2013, 11:17:54 pm »
I'm assuming this was near April 2012? I'm thinking you wanted to confess this publicly for closure? If you got rid of it by the time you were told to get rid of it, and have not used it since, you're fine.

TarynMai

• Admin
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2013, 11:20:28 pm »
Thank you for being honest. I checked the coords, but its too old, so theres no info.

SonicHogSpeed

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2013, 12:57:51 am »
How far back can they check?

TarynMai

• Admin
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2013, 01:01:29 am »
A little over a year ago.

SonicHogSpeed

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2013, 03:27:28 am »
Am I okay……??
Do you want me to show where I did?
I'm not trying to get banned, I just want to make sure I'm in the right with my standings for this deceiving move…

TarynMai

• Admin
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2013, 03:32:47 am »
well its incredibly likely that the evidence is no longer there, but it was a long time ago, and you admitted it. I dont see a reason to punish you.

EDIT: Locked on request.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2013, 03:40:27 am by awesomealicia »