April 29, 2024, 03:45:59 pm

Author Topic: Bots - The final word  (Read 5408 times)

morten2ela

• View Profile
Re: Bots - The final word
« Reply #15 on: January 27, 2011, 06:54:31 am »
What i mean is, at this time, almost all ops use bots. It should be limited to a couple of ops again imo.

KleinerTono

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 27, 2011, 01:28:16 pm »
Well, those who are putting creations into the showcase should be allowed to use bots.

As someone already said: Build your creations with your own bloody sweat :3

I dug a cave without using any hacks, so it should be possible to make a cave with hacks but without bots. If you are lazy, thats your problem. Or do you think sculptor can say "hey buddies, make the block into something, i will do the details." this wont be considered as his own work, but the work of someone else.
Oh no! Tono!

qwerty16_17

• its no me :P
    • View Profile
    • graphicgrotto
« Reply #17 on: January 28, 2011, 06:46:57 am »
by the way but just to say this but what if you go into one of the events eg: xmasevent or a new one dont you think that if you made something without a bot in another world but that is christmassy dnot my think the should be a ble to copy it into xmasevent

ps:i know xmasevent is over its just an example
   YAY I LOVE DUBSTEP HEHEHE  and i HATE greifers

Toxicstriker91

• I rise you fall!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 13, 2011, 07:40:39 am »
I have one program from the mouse i bought and i dont know is it considered bot.
It can modlyfy all buttons on the mouse to make 1 multiplied action(example delete 5 block almost at once). I am posting this because if someone see me doing it it can think it is clicker bot, and i dont want any troubles so... Those are scrshots of the program.

Spartan

• Follow my Twitter!
  • Champion Member
  • I'm back
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 13, 2011, 07:43:23 am »
Operators still need permission to use a bot for cuboids, but may freely use them for copy and paste.

Zoofy

• Code Monkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 19, 2011, 09:12:09 pm »
So bots are used to build things FOR people? What kind of crap is that... I think the flying and speed hack helped out the creations enough... but a BOT? Really? Lazy!
Yuppers! That's right, it's me! Senior Zoofy!