April 27, 2024, 01:17:20 pm

Author Topic: [Redchecks]ryans1230's Ban Appeal  (Read 2172 times)

ryans1230

• Need Help in SMP? Do "/mail send ryans1230 <msg>"
    • View Profile
[Redchecks]ryans1230's Ban Appeal
« on: August 29, 2013, 07:18:34 am »
- Did you break any of the rules? Not sure
- Did you grief another players work? No
- Did you swear excessively? No
- Did you upset an operator/ moderator or cause general disrespect to other members/ players on the server? No
- Did you draw hateful symbols or say hateful remarks? No

I can hardly remember what happened this was so long ago. I was just playing the server and Redchecks says I was highly suspicious of xray because I had so many diamonds or whatnot. I don't see any wrong doing on my part, just playing SMP.

Inserted ban Link: http://www.opticraft.net/index.php/page,BanLookup.html?username=Ryans1230
« Last Edit: August 29, 2013, 11:10:39 am by Pew1998 »

ryans1230

• View Profile
Re: [Redchecks]ryans1230's Ban Appeal
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2013, 08:30:51 pm »
Is anyone going to answer this. Sorry for the bump.

joshskiizz

• The Hispanic Moderator
  • screw you guys I'm going home
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2013, 05:21:59 am »
We can see the appeal, don't worry. You have to wait for the moderator who banned you to reply. Be patient.

ryans1230

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2013, 09:31:57 pm »
Well, I've been waiting a month for him to answer the appeal. I will get an Operator involved in exactly one week if Redchecks doesn't answer this appeal.

Redchecks

• The Creepy Operator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2013, 03:00:19 pm »
Guess what. Redchecks arrives.

The reason I banned you was because I grew suspicious of you x-raying when I saw you randomly mine off from an abandoned mine shaft and almost instantly hit diamond. I then decided to explore some of the areas around to see if I could find any further evidence. That's when I found a platter of 1x2 tunnles leading in no specific direction. These tunnels lead to small pockets of diamond and iron. I don't know about you, but to me, that says 'xrayer'.
After gathering all this onfo I asked of you to come on to mumble so I could chat with you. You came on to mumble and once I mentioned the xraying you were suddenly silent and appeared to be ignoring me as I was explaining why I was about to ban you.
THAT is the reason you are banned.

Now then, I am going to unban you seeing as it has been a while. But any more and you will be banned without being unbanned.