April 29, 2024, 09:39:20 am

Author Topic: Moderator Application - Quinton_P  (Read 1423 times)

Quinton_P

• Smp Member
    • View Profile
Moderator Application - Quinton_P
« on: August 24, 2013, 04:14:03 pm »

Timezone: Eastern Timezone
Were you recommended by anyone?: I have been but can't think of them off the top of my head (insert name if you have)
Why you should become a moderator: I personally think I should become a moderator on Opticraft because i can relate to the people of the server. When i used to be a member and even as far back as a guest, I remember having troubles and then the "super powered mod" came in and helped me. It still happens to me. The whole reason I ever wanted trusted is because I like helping people. I also think I have logged quite abit of hours on this server and I know the rules and whats right and wrong. I even try to helped guests (or members) that have gotten griefed by giving them blocks and helping them rebuild when a moderator or operator is not on.

So basically in conclusion I think I've had enough expierence to fill into the moderator position, and I would really enjoy taking a step up in responsibility of this position of helping out on this wonerful server. I know I dont post on the server tons but thats because I have nothing to post about on there. If I get mod I have just gotten a new phone so I will be able to check appeals and be on mumble and or IRC more.

~~So please take my application into your consieration, Yours Truly, Quinton_P

~~Live On~~

frogsrock12

• Headmistress of Hogwarts
    • View Profile
Re: Moderator Application - Quinton_P
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2013, 01:48:34 am »
Supported!!
~~~~~It's Just Me Again~~~~~

benc117

• View Profile
Re: Moderator Application - Quinton_P
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2013, 10:10:20 am »