April 19, 2024, 08:44:19 pm

Author Topic: King Of The Hill- Game  (Read 376158 times)

EliteDelta

• Custom Title:
    • View Profile
Re: King Of The Hill- Game
« Reply #690 on: December 28, 2011, 08:38:43 pm »

t3dd123

• "With every cloud is an opportunity." ~ T3dd123
    • View Profile
« Reply #691 on: December 29, 2011, 12:06:33 am »
You get absorbed into the cuteness of the photo, I swing you ALL the way to The End with no weapons, and scream:

MY HILL!

The battle between these two takes 10 posts. During the battle, all who go through(besides me, I am immune) will be zapped by the evil and good, balancing each other. It takes so long because the bad guy has FIVE FORMS.

The Banhammer Chewer! *chews on banhammer*

EliteDelta

• Custom Title:
    • View Profile
« Reply #692 on: December 29, 2011, 12:24:24 am »
Elite offers Luma a cute little kitten, and she starts to walk toward him, but by the time she notices the spike pit it's too late. She falls in, but manages to dodge the spikes, only to have lava poured onto her.
She evades it, and traps herself in a tiny 1x1 hole at bedrock level. Due to claw's earlier post, bedrock no longer has the power to be indestructable, so I simply destroy the block below her and she falls into the merciless void, never to be seen again....

pwnage

MY HILL
« Last Edit: December 29, 2011, 03:30:20 am by EliteDelta »

t3dd123

• View Profile
« Reply #693 on: December 29, 2011, 01:47:44 am »
Did you even READ my post? 8 posts of invincibility left. MY HILL!

clawstrider

• The Clawsome One
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #694 on: December 29, 2011, 03:22:10 am »
Did you even READ my post? 8 posts of invincibility left. MY HILL!

:P
My hill.

Terrewee

• The Saint
    • View Profile
« Reply #695 on: December 29, 2011, 12:12:55 pm »
I'ma throw you off of the hill with these:

My hill

(click to show/hide)
Touhou~

JimmyWhiffler

• meh
    • View Profile
« Reply #696 on: December 29, 2011, 03:19:56 pm »
I make a sexist joke within earshot of the women, they get very angry and charge down the hill at me.  When they are at the bottom of the hill I trap them there with a huge pile of trashy romantic literature.  I leisurely walk back to the top.

My Hill. 
All I have to say to you sir. It's fucking sorcery. There's your answer.

Sorted?

I hope so.

arsenic_shark

• If you need me, I have a PM ;)
    • View Profile
    • My twitter
« Reply #697 on: December 31, 2011, 02:37:25 pm »
I come back from a leisurely break and find my hill has be taken again. Waiting in the shadows of my cave lair, I produce the most evilness of plans imaginable; written on a paper given to me by the masters of the undead. These plans are so evil even hearing them would make your ears bleed, bleed days on end until all the goodness of you seeped out leaving the must of pure evilness.

With my deeds set in stone I make my way to this hill that so many try to conquer. After a trek through dessert like terrain and swamping through marshy forests I arrive at the place I have so longed to own again. My desires are present in my eyes, therefore I whip out the staff of peril to cast a storm. This storm is strong, very strong. So strong it destroys the settlement you had built on the hill, leaving just the clothes on your back.

With you now defenceless. As I walk up this hill, strangely without me casting any spell, the plants all die the second I walk past them. This produces an air about me, with my cape flapping in the wind and leaving a path of death. Making my way up this hill you start to fell weak in the knees, your lip starts to tremble, your body starts to shiver uncontrollably. You know this is the end for you, as I walk past the graveyard of broken souls who have fallen in their attempt to rise above us all.

I stand above you, like an eagle about to eat its pray, using my staff i rise your chin so you can see into my eyes. As you peer into my eyeballs you see death itself. You feel like time has stopped and you no longer need to exist, and at the very moment you take your life ending it on top of this rain swept, hurricane hit, bog area of the hill.

Little did you know that once my staff touched your chin it let a secret into your head, a secret which grew and grew until the moment you looked into my eyes. Once looking into my eyes you realised that the secret was right and there was only one way to stop it from happening right then and forever afterwards. You did what you thought was right. Suicide.

What was the secret you, the reader, might be wondering-well its one word and that one word decribes not only this situation but the whole of this topic. GREED

my hill

clawstrider

• The Clawsome One
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #698 on: January 01, 2012, 01:40:07 am »
I come back from a leisurely break and find my hill has be taken again. Waiting in the shadows of my cave lair, I produce the most evilness of plans imaginable; written on a paper given to me by the masters of the undead. These plans are so evil even hearing them would make your ears bleed, bleed days on end until all the goodness of you seeped out leaving the must of pure evilness.

With my deeds set in stone I make my way to this hill that so many try to conquer. After a trek through dessert like terrain and swamping through marshy forests I arrive at the place I have so longed to own again. My desires are present in my eyes, therefore I whip out the staff of peril to cast a storm. This storm is strong, very strong. So strong it destroys the settlement you had built on the hill, leaving just the clothes on your back.

With you now defenceless. As I walk up this hill, strangely without me casting any spell, the plants all die the second I walk past them. This produces an air about me, with my cape flapping in the wind and leaving a path of death. Making my way up this hill you start to fell weak in the knees, your lip starts to tremble, your body starts to shiver uncontrollably. You know this is the end for you, as I walk past the graveyard of broken souls who have fallen in their attempt to rise above us all.

I stand above you, like an eagle about to eat its pray, using my staff i rise your chin so you can see into my eyes. As you peer into my eyeballs you see death itself. You feel like time has stopped and you no longer need to exist, and at the very moment you take your life ending it on top of this rain swept, hurricane hit, bog area of the hill.

Little did you know that once my staff touched your chin it let a secret into your head, a secret which grew and grew until the moment you looked into my eyes. Once looking into my eyes you realised that the secret was right and there was only one way to stop it from happening right then and forever afterwards. You did what you thought was right. Suicide.

What was the secret you, the reader, might be wondering-well its one word and that one word decribes not only this situation but the whole of this topic. GREED

my hill

And then I woke up. I found that I had entered a dream world, and I needed to kill myself to wake up. (Think Inception).

I find myself, back in the real world, on a small, grassy hill.

I claim it as my own.

My hill.

Raichor

• MC Classic - Builder
    • View Profile
« Reply #699 on: January 01, 2012, 03:11:39 am »
You open the door to your house on the hill, stetching lighly as you yawn. you look around and notice a huge looming shadow from right above you, looking up, you see a large object in the air; almost completley blocking the sun, you run into you house preparing traps and weapons gathering all you can find, getting ready for whatevers coming next. Then as you dash towards the door theres a colosal low rumble, you tremble at your knees worried and afriad, another huge low rumble, then a blinding blue light. everything goes black.

You wake up sometime later bruised and battered. As you beign to come awake you notice your leg is pinned beneath a huge wooden beam, and as the rest of the world comes into focus you realise your house has been destroyed, burned to rumble in a single flash of light. you slowly push the beam of your leg; gasping in pain. Getting up you notice your crossbow is by your side, you pick it up and look for an exit, out of this suffocating rubble. Three minutes later you find one and start to climb out. As you breath the cold air in deeply you look up checking for any imediate danger....nothing. Then from a distance of to the east you notice a rumble and figure aproaching from over the desert. You note Large floating metal thing bursting out blue flame behind them. The figures seem to be clad in some sort of unknown metal, they hold long rectangle like object sin their hands, aiming them forwards, you notice the large floating metal objects have the same things but bigger. Then comes into your view something trully horiffying, a Titanous beast much like a wingless dragon walks at a steady pace with the figures, hung loose around its head are skulls with tendrils of flesh still attached, it lets out a gargantuan roar and starts running towards your hill as if it has got your scent, the figures start to charge and the floating metal object seem to stop at a certain point out of reach.

The Huge beast clambers up the hill looking around for prey, you duck under a post as it pass over, jumping up you stab it from underneath, it stumbles and falls, with a sense of victory you charge at the figures but before you can get even within 30 feet of them a beam of blue light erupts from the objects they hold, you stumble, waver and fall to you knees, thinking its all over. A large metal object apears out of nowhere and out of it comes a metal clad warrior. you look up to him and tremble with fear, pleading for mercy.

I look down on you and say this is MY HILL

three months later you wake up inside a weird cell made of that unknown metal that you have come to call Paladinium.

I look out over my headquarters CV55-hovertanks lined up neatly outside the vehicle Deployment, Warriors with their guns prepped line the towering indestructible paladinium walls. FV25 battlesuits ready to be mounted and use, And then I look up to my collosal dropship it size alone created a sense of unease, the rail guns lining its edge even more-so. And the centre of it ; the orbital laser, prepped and ready to demolish anything in its path. I look out among all this and think to myself MY HILL

clawstrider

• The Clawsome One
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #700 on: January 01, 2012, 03:24:26 am »

My hill.

Sorry, couldn't resist it :P Please, back to the long stories, they are awesome!
« Last Edit: January 01, 2012, 04:39:59 am by clawstrider »

Raichor

• MC Classic - Builder
    • View Profile
« Reply #701 on: January 01, 2012, 03:47:45 am »
I was gonna put something else but then i though it wouldnt be a good idea so i just thought i would show you this.....
:P

t3dd123

• View Profile
« Reply #702 on: January 01, 2012, 06:42:39 pm »
Unless this post is an invincipost, the hill is fair game. Yep, this is a story of some sort, but also an invincipost. Withou

I wake up in a nice world, which is filled with hills. Sadly, the only hill available is across a very very very very very long wall. I somehow get to the hill, and find Golden Apples in a chest with my name on it-literally. The hill cannot be reached unless you post how I reached the hill, because you must reach it the same way. MY HILL!

EliteDelta

• Custom Title:
    • View Profile
« Reply #703 on: January 04, 2012, 06:42:11 pm »
I killed you and you were in heaven. My hill.

xcanox

• View Profile
« Reply #704 on: January 04, 2012, 06:59:52 pm »
*climbs up onto the hill holding a high-quality stereo system with Justin Bieber playing*
MY HILL

I tell you there ain't no mountain high enough,
ain't no valley low enough,
ain't no river wide enough to keep me from building it, babe.