March 28, 2024, 08:43:32 am

Author Topic: King Of The Hill- Game  (Read 375013 times)

magicdude269

• *Veteran Operator*
  • Protect and Serve
    • View Profile
Re: King Of The Hill- Game
« Reply #465 on: August 25, 2011, 04:32:59 am »
magicdude269 takes a supernuke stolen from the former soviet union from his back pocket and throws it at the hill vaporizing everyone then climbs to the top to claim it for himself.
My HILL!

SoulKnightGT

• The Griefer Reaper
  • Champion Member
  • Staff Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #466 on: August 25, 2011, 05:00:33 am »
asks Magic if he wants to partner up and i promised that i wouldnt back stab him like some newb. He agrees and we rule with his Nuke and i have my double keyblades (light and dark). but someone destroys his nuke and some how steals my keyblades, and pwn me with them. the one who did that was nobody  but Jes- i mean Claw! He yells at me "Mwahahaha! i got you mickey mouse >:D now die!" the first thing that went through my mind was im not a fuckin mouse you ass :P second was oooohhh shhit hes a believer (only people who believe can use keyblades ;p;) but i remember that i can just summon a new keyblade, so i do we have a epic battle and i win... but i just remember that claw didnt have the hill so how the hell did he get here? and my partner is on the floor dead... "im not dead you bitch!" i stab him with my hurting keyblade and he dies.....

My Hill!
Holy balls.
Do not be afraid of your mistakes in the past Embrace them, Cherish them, and Reflect on them.

magicdude269

• *Veteran Operator*
  • Protect and Serve
    • View Profile
« Reply #467 on: August 25, 2011, 05:55:38 am »
magicdude269 was secretly else where when his secret decoy was killed during soul and claws battle. He grabs his colt 44 and a assault rifle and begins his up hill battle. First he finds claw's lifeless body and puts a round through his head to ensure he doesnt come back during a zombie apocolypse. then he goes for soul for destroying his weapon. He takes the assult rifle and puts 3 1/2 rounds through his heart and 6 4/9 through his head and reclaims his hill. MY HILL!

SoulKnightGT

• The Griefer Reaper
  • Champion Member
  • Staff Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #468 on: August 25, 2011, 06:13:03 am »
magicdude269 was secretly else where when his secret decoy was killed during soul and claws battle. He grabs his colt 44 and a assault rifle and begins his up hill battle. First he finds claw's lifeless body and puts a round through his head to ensure he doesnt come back during a zombie apocolypse. then he goes for soul for destroying his weapon. He takes the assult rifle and puts 3 1/2 rounds through his heart and 6 4/9 through his head and reclaims his hill. MY HILL!
but bro, i didnt destroy your wepon, Jes-Claw did! thats what i tell magic, he stupidikly believes me. we rule the hill for 1 year. *1 year later* The zombie apocalapse (lol loooong word :P) comes and Claw came back. i look at magic and say "do you hear that magic, do you? hes sayin why did you shoot me in the face? whhhhy? and because of you we're gonna die!" but i get an idea that isnt sacraficing magc, no its even better, we ask Claw to join us. he says "hell,i got nothin better to do,but after this i want to kill magic" magic shook his head as in hellz naw but i said "Deal!" and a RPG party member thing pops up: "you have gotten dead claw!" so we kill all the zombies exept claw. But i betray magic by giving claw a jelly filled donut to kill himself, he agrees. i tell magic i was kidding about betraying him. he nods and says i wasnt. he shot me with a double barrle shot gun. he epicly misses and i summon 100 creepers after magic. he wets his pants in fear and runs.

This long day hs finnaly ended, now, its time to say it....

My Hill!
Holy balls.
Do not be afraid of your mistakes in the past Embrace them, Cherish them, and Reflect on them.

clawstrider

• The Clawsome One
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #469 on: August 25, 2011, 07:44:22 am »
I sink the hill into a shark infested ocean with my Jesus powers.
Then I just chill on the water (Walking on it) with an ice cold coke while you guys drown/get eaten by sharks.
My hill.d

b3atit

• View Profile
« Reply #470 on: August 25, 2011, 11:19:18 am »
I come from behind with a liquid nitrogen bucket and i put u into this and u'll not die because u are jesus but u will iced :D

My hill

SpikeyThorn

• “Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.”
  • -Griefer impaler-
    • View Profile
« Reply #471 on: August 25, 2011, 11:58:11 pm »
Ketchup
my hill.

SoulKnightGT

• The Griefer Reaper
  • Champion Member
  • Staff Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #472 on: August 26, 2011, 01:02:35 am »
Ketchup
my hill.
bro, a 1 word? come on....well i put,,,MUSTARD on top of your Ketchup and you throw up.

My hillz.
Holy balls.

magicdude269

• *Veteran Operator*
  • Protect and Serve
    • View Profile
« Reply #473 on: August 26, 2011, 02:09:42 am »
Ok, listen here. I had several landmines in a strategic path so that when i ran from the creepers, they would blow up one by one. Then it comes down to the last one, i turn to him and stare into his creeper eyes. He stares back, trying to figure out my weaknesses. Then i pull a ninja star and chuck it right through his head. He falls, dead. Then i go for soulknight. I pull an M4 and and run towards him shooting. He pulls out a riot shield and deflects them. I drop the m4 and pull a second nuke from my back pocket and throw it at him. When the dust settles, I am seen placing my flag at the top of the empty hill.
MY HILL.

SoulKnightGT

• The Griefer Reaper
  • Champion Member
  • Staff Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #474 on: August 26, 2011, 02:54:00 am »
This is your hill....for now.........

My hill XD
Holy balls.

lLLEGAL

• Recruit Operator
  • Champion Member
  • Legacy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #475 on: August 26, 2011, 06:14:42 am »
This is your hill....for now.........

My hill XD

Claw rocks!
Claw and my hill!

ReljaM

• I RULE THE WORLD WITH NO PICTURE!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #476 on: August 26, 2011, 07:02:11 am »
I take one flower from hill. Claws, lLLEGALS and mine hill!

b3atit

• View Profile
« Reply #477 on: August 26, 2011, 08:23:03 am »
I call an army friend and he send helicopters with napalm. I stay away from the hill and the attack begin. All are dead and mines blow up. After i reach the hill and i cover that with a laser grid so no one can come up and all kind of attacks will be stopped from the laser grid.
after i create a minecraft server on the hill and i use the hill as ground. I create a market and with my admin permissions i can tp out the laser grid and go into a market, do copy paste, and come back on my hill. As second defence i use /stone to make a bunker and I put in local the server so no one can't enter.

MY HILL

ReljaM

• I RULE THE WORLD WITH NO PICTURE!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #478 on: August 26, 2011, 09:35:10 am »
I become admin on the server. I got a share of the hill! OUR HILL

lLLEGAL

• Recruit Operator
  • Champion Member
  • Legacy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #479 on: August 26, 2011, 09:47:43 am »
I become admin on the server. I got a share of the hill! OUR HILL
Admins ban you for this. Optical's hill!