April 18, 2024, 10:32:20 pm

Author Topic: King Of The Hill- Game  (Read 376004 times)

ForsakenEden

• "One more block closer to world domination!"
    • View Profile
Re: King Of The Hill- Game
« Reply #330 on: July 29, 2011, 12:04:26 am »
*****ZAP*** out of no where a man appears in th smoke coevered room. "I am and always was, .  . . .you" somehow eden survived and created a time machine to go back in time. future eden says " u shouldnt have filled doomsday device with bubbles". shoots eden in head. future eden loves hill too much to give it up. :P
One more block, okay one more block, okay one more block, okay one more block, okay one more block, okay one more block, okay one more block, okay one more block, okay one more block, okay one more block, okay one more block, okay one more block, okay one more block, okay one more block. Done! :D

SoulKnightGT

• The Griefer Reaper
  • Champion Member
  • Staff Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: July 29, 2011, 12:08:47 am »
.......im a ghost...=0= well anyways... That was all a dream, he is still under the influence of the Chloroform. I read Reds mind and gets grossed out by what he was thinking. the other GHOSTS jump on RedChecks and sees if his "Baby Maker ^_^" is okay. And i was like okaaaaaaay then these ghosts are homos. They start to **** RedChecks in the ****. i was thinking in my mind (eweweweweweweewewwewwwewewew) but really, i was speakin Outloud and like a little girl. I run to a phone and guess who i called? the only ones who are experts on Homo Ghosts....THE GHOST BUSTERS!!!! they come right over and get the homo ghosts, but instead the ghosts "Get" (you understand right?) them! they scream out the door and the ghosts follow.I look at RedChecks and steal his red checkered shirt and puts it on. "zomgawd, its to big =-=" so while i was angy i shaved his eye brows off and feed them to some Creepers. They got all shakey and went to the direction where the Hill is. i started to think why, but i remembered that they go to the persons sent (=_=" oopps) they blow up RedChecks house and i sees redchecks flys to the ground near me. I put a AFK BOX around him and make a house on the hill....    MY HILL!
Holy balls.
Do not be afraid of your mistakes in the past Embrace them, Cherish them, and Reflect on them.

ForsakenEden

• "One more block closer to world domination!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: July 29, 2011, 12:10:27 am »
oh gawd, im out of this lol. eden commits hill suicide XD
One more block, okay one more block, okay one more block, okay one more block, okay one more block, okay one more block, okay one more block, okay one more block, okay one more block, okay one more block, okay one more block, okay one more block, okay one more block, okay one more block. Done! :D

Redchecks

• The Creepy Operator
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: July 29, 2011, 12:14:04 am »
AS Eden is rolling down the hill... The trolls laughing at him..I call my mate Dave, He is a homoerotic man that touches little children and anything that moves.... Soul is sitting in a chair watching the news for some odd reason and big fat dave walks up behind him and touches his shoulder.... And wants more from soul... so he rapes him and kills him from internal bleeding... redchecks reclaims his hill and his shirt :) But doe'snt care about his eyebrows cuz they needed a trim anyhow :p MY HILL!

SoulKnightGT

• The Griefer Reaper
  • Champion Member
  • Staff Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: July 29, 2011, 12:34:32 am »
i just want to say: THATS JUST SICK. now then.....Before "Dave" raped and killed me, IM.ALREADY.DEAD. so i used a kamehameha on dave (epic right?) and kick him in his Fat Junk. he screams like a little girl and runs like a fat girl untill he tumbles down MY hill....i look at red, he stares at me contantly. i say "wtf? homo much" he snaps out of the trance."and Yes i like the news for my age alright?" red laughs at me. I run at him while he is distracted. I push him down the hill. I put a sticker on his nose. he takes it of and he sees its actually a BOMB and then it explodes while im on the hill. I then Call Optical because we have a strong connections in real life (no we actually dont) and i ask him to make a new hill for me AND ONLY ME. he easily types on his magic keyboard and with a wave of his Mouse i got a new hill. i bow to him and he beats me with a Wooden Stick. i asked him WHY in the name of optical did you hit me?! he answered simply " because, when you are on IRC you hit me with a fishbot" i think back and remember. "oh yeaa, hehe my bad >_< ". i look in opticals direction and he was gone....well i go to my new hill and no one can enter without permission....my Soul feels lifted and i fly to heaven where sadly the homo ghosts are there....then i hear a noise....it sounded like it was calling my name.."Soul....come back.....your not dead...come back.." so i followed the noise and i wasnt a ghost anymore! i was on my hill..... MY HILL!
Holy balls.
Do not be afraid of your mistakes in the past Embrace them, Cherish them, and Reflect on them.

Redchecks

• The Creepy Operator
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: July 29, 2011, 12:41:18 am »
Purely gives up on the fact that he is tired... and sleeping Red shall do.... So he finds a sheep and some trees and makes a bed.... He sleeps then wakes up, gets bored of the hill and watches RayWilliamJohnson... (I'm pretty surer that's were you got the kamahahahah...you now what im on about... ) ;) SoRed has given up and claims HIS BED instead! :)

SoulKnightGT

• The Griefer Reaper
  • Champion Member
  • Staff Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: July 29, 2011, 12:47:01 am »
its "Kamehameha" from Dragon Ball Z foo :P and BTW, This means i won thee challenge WOOOOHHHHOOOO!!!!!!!  ;D MY HILL!
Holy balls.

grand_chill

• Alone
  • It's a Trap!
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: July 29, 2011, 12:52:12 am »
Didnt read most of these posts so im just going to claim it as my hill.  ;D

JKA

SoulKnightGT

• The Griefer Reaper
  • Champion Member
  • Staff Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: July 29, 2011, 12:55:29 am »
Didnt read most of these posts so im just going to claim it as my hill.  ;D
=O (really is hurt) come on....it took me like, 10-20 minutes to type.....well what ever, i pull out a gun and shoot you in your "Baby maker ^_^"  MY HILL!
Holy balls.

clawstrider

• The Clawsome One
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: July 29, 2011, 04:12:37 am »
*Summons Chuck Norris riding on Aslan*
Enough said...
My hill!

Pilot10334

• The Thinker
    • View Profile
    • CJP Dude on YouTube
« Reply #340 on: July 29, 2011, 04:30:30 am »
*Summons Chuck Norris riding on Aslan*
Enough said...
My hill!
You wake up from your dream and see it's my hill

grand_chill

• Alone
  • It's a Trap!
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: July 29, 2011, 06:47:20 am »
Grand Chill watches playschool. Everyone else runs away. My hill.  :D :D :D

JKA

lLLEGAL

• Recruit Operator
  • Champion Member
  • Legacy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: July 29, 2011, 09:09:02 am »
lLLEGAL finds the hill 1million years later cuz he has evolved into a highly intelligent species, while everyone died in 2012. Hehe. My hill!

akosibitoy

• I love spriting!
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: July 29, 2011, 09:33:02 am »
I get a super-duper-uber-mega-awesome-epic-terrific magic spell that pwns you :D MY HILL

Redchecks

• The Creepy Operator
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: July 29, 2011, 12:36:58 pm »
 after a long sleep red wants his hill back so he Poo's on a stick and runs after everyone on the hill... They all run away.. MY HILL!!:)