March 29, 2024, 08:05:33 am

Author Topic: King Of The Hill- Game  (Read 375281 times)

SoulKnightGT

• The Griefer Reaper
  • Champion Member
  • Staff Member
    • View Profile
Re: King Of The Hill- Game
« Reply #315 on: July 28, 2011, 07:57:20 pm »
I laugh at everyone and then say " its a never ending Post, shall we stop?" everyone nods in agreement and walk down the hill, but suddenly SoulKnight runs  up the hill and laughs again at how they actually listened.... MY HILL!
Holy balls.
Do not be afraid of your mistakes in the past Embrace them, Cherish them, and Reflect on them.

Redchecks

• The Creepy Operator
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: July 28, 2011, 09:50:20 pm »
I laugh at everyone and then say " its a never ending Post, shall we stop?" everyone nods in agreement and walk down the hill, but suddenly SoulKnight runs  up the hill and laughs again at how they actually listened.... MY HILL!

rechecks arrives in a helicopter and throws a rock at soul... soul falls to the ground and i jump out the chopper and push him back down the hill.....MY HILL!

SoulKnightGT

• The Griefer Reaper
  • Champion Member
  • Staff Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: July 28, 2011, 10:18:41 pm »

rechecks arrives in a helicopter and throws a rock at soul... soul falls to the ground and i jump out the chopper and push him back down the hill.....MY HILL!
bu-but you were on the ground! howd you get in a helicopter?! but anyways, goes supersayian 9000 (do you get it?) and uses a badass (hehe) move called...."MY HILL!"
Holy balls.
Do not be afraid of your mistakes in the past Embrace them, Cherish them, and Reflect on them.

Redchecks

• The Creepy Operator
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: July 28, 2011, 10:26:07 pm »

bu-but you were on the ground! howd you get in a helicopter?! but anyways, goes supersayian 9000 (do you get it?) and uses a badass (hehe) move called...."MY HILL!"

I was in a helicopter because I was never in this fight to gain my hill back... And honestly I do not get it :p
But as you stop to thing why I do not get it I slowly move over to the left slightly were an army of terminators march in for the kill so I can claim back MY HILL!

SoulKnightGT

• The Griefer Reaper
  • Champion Member
  • Staff Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: July 28, 2011, 10:44:46 pm »
when did i think?  well ANYWAYS arent the terminators fom the Future? SoulKnight destroys every terminator with a....(UNoriginal) SPIRIT BOOOMB! then after that he looks at RedChecks and pulls out a knife (Now THATS Original!)and throws it at a incredible rate.it stabs Redchecks in the eye (ouch) and he screams like a little girl home. MY HILL!
Holy balls.

Redchecks

• The Creepy Operator
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: July 28, 2011, 10:52:52 pm »
Redchecks was planning on diverting soul by making him think i was hurt and would give up the fight... Little did he know I was faking the injury the whole time.... As soul is dancing on top of the hill (What looked like some sort of Irish jig), Red takes the knife that was thrown at him and sneaks up behind soul.... Red taps soul's shoulder and before he could even turn around effortlessly glides the knife through the side of souls head paralysing and ultimately Killing him almost instantly..... 'MY HILL IS RETURNED!!! MUAHAHAHAH!!' 

SoulKnightGT

• The Griefer Reaper
  • Champion Member
  • Staff Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: July 28, 2011, 11:04:01 pm »
daaaaaaaang!!!! well SoulKnight wanted Redchecks to THINK i was dead.....*night time* (on the hill with his house :P) i walk into his room while he is asleep. I rearrange his room so when he wakes up a ghost (ME) did it. but suddenly  he woke up, so i had to do something....but what? exactly what any "Friend" would do, shoot him in his baby maker ^_^ (little did he know they were blanks but it still would hurt like hell right?) He Cried like a man this time (odd but okay) and left this hill. and i watched him go into the night with the Creepers.....*hears creepers going off* "oh well" says ME "MY HILL!"
Holy balls.

Redchecks

• The Creepy Operator
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: July 28, 2011, 11:14:34 pm »
As Red is climbing down running down the hill, holding his 'coin purse' in agony he sees people trying to climb up to claim it and stops opens up his MOD pack and swans creepers to kill them One by one each other man and woman are killed in an orgy of creeper explosions! red knew this would make soul think that he was dead for sure and after a very agonising hour of stitching up his sack he makes a perilous journey  back up the hill and just before entering the house that he had just been shot in he opened his MOD pack once again and this time brought out 4 lovely looking lady's to distract soul... So soul spent some time with these lady's in the pool, Red was a cunning man and knew soul was distracted, therefore it was the perfect time for his attack.... He bomb dived in to the pool and whilst soul was disorientated by the splash Red dragged his head under the bubbles and drowned him for 5 maybe 6 minutes... to make sure he would be truly dead... So i was left with a dead soul body and 4 lovely lady's... so I partied and knew this was finally MY HILL!! :)

ForsakenEden

• "One more block closer to world domination!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: July 28, 2011, 11:21:52 pm »
ForsakenEdens heartbeat shakes the gun as his scope is closing in on red's head. and without any hesitation he blows off red's head. "sucker!". eden doesnt want a hill, he has a cliff. MY CLIFF!
One more block, okay one more block, okay one more block, okay one more block, okay one more block, okay one more block, okay one more block, okay one more block, okay one more block, okay one more block, okay one more block, okay one more block, okay one more block, okay one more block. Done! :D

BMWGT3

« Reply #324 on: July 28, 2011, 11:30:11 pm »
BMW kicks him off the cliff, then magically grows wings and flies to the hill, as he throws the dead body down the hill. MY HILL!!

Redchecks

• The Creepy Operator
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: July 28, 2011, 11:31:13 pm »
Redchecks reclaims the hill simply by telling BMW to go away.... he simply wonders off in a sulk ... MY HILL!!!!

SoulKnightGT

• The Griefer Reaper
  • Champion Member
  • Staff Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: July 28, 2011, 11:36:14 pm »
well as you can see im "Dead"  but when red and the 4 "ladys" (who were actually men, that i made them turn on Red) went to bed (yes oddly enough they were in the same bed....) my Soul came out of my lingerling body, i just couldnt let go of this hill. So i went to the other side and told everyone the people there "Lets haunt this guy name RedChecks!" they said "Hell yea! we saw how you shot his "Baby maker ^_^" that was so funny! WE.ARE.IN!". We came back to the living and went into his room. We put Chloroform on a rag we found on the Dirty floor and put it on your mouth, you suddenly jerk around alot but then stops. it means your out COLD. the 4 "ladys"(men) walk out. i pull out a dirty and rusty knife (has so much bacteria on it you COULD die) and pull down your pants (dont think NASTY you NASTY!) and cuts open his sack ones more ^_^. The other ghosts leave. I pull out TNT and break down a wall so creepers can come for you. *makes a new house on the other side of the hill* "MY HILL!"

EDIT: aw man! come on :3 its only me and Redcheck please (make your own Hill) its a chellenge
« Last Edit: July 28, 2011, 11:46:13 pm by SoulKnightGT »
Holy balls.

Redchecks

• The Creepy Operator
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: July 28, 2011, 11:48:36 pm »
Gives in... to soul because his sack hurts a god damn lot :(
(Or maybe that is what he wanted him to think)
So I climb down the hill after soul lets me go free cuz he's a nice fella :')
And there is a tunnel that had been recently dug by a previous hill own... I follow it and collect some dirt in the process. I get to the end and star tunneling upward were i believed was right next to souls bed in which he was sleeping in. And after 5 whole minutes of tunneling up i reach the last layer in which i very gently brake with a rack hammer (Just like 'The Shawshank Redemption' :P) so not to make any noise at all.... Althought the rock hammer was too small to kill soul i shoved the handle down his throat and help his steady so he didnt pick up a fight.... And sadly that was the day SoulknightGT Died of suffocation by rock hammer handle :/ but I also got the 4 men to molester soul when he was dead... so he was brutely raped in his deadness :/ MY HILL KNOW!

ForsakenEden

• "One more block closer to world domination!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: July 28, 2011, 11:56:41 pm »
ForsakenEdens diabolic plan consists of, vinegar, baking soda, some cottons balls, a stack of papers, some fuses, wires, a little restone. He finally crafts a doomsday device which will blow up this effing hill forever. . . . . and the planet. *hits red button* BOOM!

fin
One more block, okay one more block, okay one more block, okay one more block, okay one more block, okay one more block, okay one more block, okay one more block, okay one more block, okay one more block, okay one more block, okay one more block, okay one more block, okay one more block. Done! :D

Redchecks

• The Creepy Operator
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: July 29, 2011, 12:02:29 am »
Quickly enforces a forcefield arounf the hill and My self, so the bomb obliterates The whole universe apart from MY HILL!