April 29, 2024, 02:10:43 am

Author Topic: Your Username?  (Read 15390 times)

Angelsrage21

• Im nice, I promise :)
    • View Profile
Re: Your Username?
« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2013, 03:10:06 pm »
Yes.......yes it was the angel one

Weirauch

• Lol Smiley Face
  • I Build to live, And I live to build
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2013, 04:38:34 pm »
My first name is Mike my last name is Weirauch. Combine the two and you have MikeWeirauch
*MindBlown*
[/u][/b][/color][/font]

Gogar72

• Architect
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 13, 2013, 05:21:29 pm »
Well I love Orcs and so I wanted to come up with a interesting orc name and I eventually got to gogar and the 72, 72 is my fav number, My friends sometimes call me gogart tho XD

2468avc

• SMP Trusted
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 13, 2013, 05:40:44 pm »
This is the username that I use for all my gaming, not that that's so much. I first used it on Club Penguin. My initials are A.V.C. and 2 years ago my teacher started calling me that. The username came first, but the nickname quickly caught on among my grade. As for the 2468, just some random numbers. If I redid my username it might be fun to select a more complicated sequence such as some Fibonacci #s, but yeah. That's pretty much it.
-2468avc

*Looking for a signature, feel free to make one for me :)*

butterflywolves

• xx Builder xx Trusted xx
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 14, 2013, 11:43:04 am »
I made my account when I was eleven mind you. I already played on multiple websites and I'm surprised I didn't choose my universal username "Sweetch" or "Sweetch12345" but I chose one from another website I play on. The website is called chickensmoothie.com. You "adopt" animals which are draw by the producers. They also had some made up animals called Butterfly wolfs. I guess I liked the name and chose it. Now butterflywolves is my new universal name.
Im back.... I think

jh2018

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 14, 2013, 11:49:22 am »
Well, I was on vacation, watching my older cousin playing Minecraft Classic. I asked him what that game was. He said it was Minecraft. When I made an account, I just came up with my initials, and my graduation year. I was such a nub. I need a time machine so I can change my username to something better.

Afro_

• No, don't look here look there --->
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 14, 2013, 12:15:48 pm »
Well mine was my ps3 account but my mum came up with it, she came up with daniblue since my names dani and favourite colour is blue and blink 182 was my favourite music at the time but the rhyme is ' I'm dani I like blue and I'm 18 too (2)' tad random :L made my account feb last year  (2012) but I've had mc since early 2011 but I had a 'free' one ;)

Me too, I've played classic since 2008 and then 2010 I started playing the "free" version. Then FINALLY after months of begging, I registered . The second I got on, the first thing I did was type in smp.opticraft.net in the Direct Connect :D Some of you may remember me Saying "Cory_S hello" and so on

SO dani did you play something called "Minecraft..... By AnjoCanjo...."?
Poor seaweed. He looks so weird toilets in a tree with no car on.
                  Opticraft:
SMP Trusted

Saeberus

• Tempus Edax Rerum
  • Operator
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 14, 2013, 05:30:50 pm »
Salem (my real name) and Cerberus the three headed dog. I mainly just wanted a unique name.

TarynMai

• Admin
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 14, 2013, 08:07:25 pm »
I was like 10 when I came up with awesomealicia and couldnt think of anything to replace it with when I made the account.

Nhataley

• ^ First Profile Pic in a long time. Thanks Zera!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 14, 2013, 08:08:04 pm »
Salem (my real name) and Cerberus the three headed dog. I mainly just wanted a unique name.
How did you get your TheEnderzZ account name? =p

And Nhataley is just a combination of my first name (Nathan) and my Last (Hidden) =p

It was not suppose to be a girl name =P

I was like 10 when I came up with awesomealicia and couldnt think of anything to replace it with when I made the account.
Awesome...Pfft.

daniblue182

• Mayor of Xanadu
  • 'All this time?' 'Always'
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 14, 2013, 08:30:01 pm »
Well mine was my ps3 account but my mum came up with it, she came up with daniblue since my names dani and favourite colour is blue and blink 182 was my favourite music at the time but the rhyme is ' I'm dani I like blue and I'm 18 too (2)' tad random :L made my account feb last year  (2012) but I've had mc since early 2011 but I had a 'free' one ;)

Me too, I've played classic since 2008 and then 2010 I started playing the "free" version. Then FINALLY after months of begging, I registered . The second I got on, the first thing I did was type in smp.opticraft.net in the Direct Connect :D Some of you may remember me Saying "Cory_S hello" and so on

SO dani did you play something called "Minecraft..... By AnjoCanjo...."?

not sure but it was just one i got off a friend :P

The selfie that made nick change spawn.

FNVcourierjon(SigilStone)

• Champion Member
  • Vault 102 Overseer
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 15, 2013, 01:29:38 am »
When I found out about minecraft I wanted to create an account.  I was sitting there trying to think of a name so I thought of a game I really liked (Fallout New Vegas) and what you are in that game.  Then, I decided to put part of my name at the end of it.  I really want it changed though.

Holy_Moses

• Operator
  • I'm still here
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 15, 2013, 01:45:16 am »
I really liked (Fallout New Vegas) .
What the hell, I've spent the whole time I knew you trying to figure out that acronym XD
IG - @oem_moses

SonicHogSpeed

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 15, 2013, 02:42:55 am »
Although I already made one on another subject;

Sonic: Favorite gaming character
Hog: Hedge"hog"
Speed: I love moving fast

My original one was just SonicHog, but somebody stole it before I got Minecraft

NotABronie

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 18, 2013, 05:09:48 am »
My brother asked* me if I liked My Little Pony...
« Last Edit: August 21, 2013, 03:01:47 am by NotABronie »
Sincerely,
NotABronie
(click to show/hide)
Quote from: CaveJohnson
We're not banging rocks together here, we know how to put a body back together :D