June 15, 2024, 10:13:43 pm

Author Topic: [Banned by 2crzy4uall] Noptic Appeal  (Read 1296 times)

David29347

• View Profile
[Banned by 2crzy4uall] Noptic Appeal
« on: July 28, 2013, 07:55:13 pm »
Link to ban data: http://www.opticraft.net/index.php/page,BanLookup.html?username=noptic

Hi! I was banned about 3 months ago for placing signs which had my server IP in my friends abandoned town. (it had town protection). I do admit that was wrong of me and that was very bad for OptiCraft. I shouldn't have done that and I deserve the ban.

Now for why I should be unbanned!: I used to play on this server a lot and a lot of people know me and I feel like I really made an impact on OptiCraft on the time that I was on. and I really want to go back online, to see all my old friends. I haven't done anything wrong since then, and I promise I won't do anything wrong again. If you want to see my old town do /home noptic to see all the hard work I've done (: <3

Felix

• View Profile
Re: [Banned by 2crzy4uall] Noptic Appeal
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2013, 08:29:47 pm »
As 2crzy is on leave at the moment and that 4 (not 3) months is a long time to be banned for this offence I will take charge of this ban.

All we ask is that you respect the Opticraft rules and there is a time and place to advertise 'other' servers - And that is not whilst taking advantage of the service that Opticraft is providing you, free of charge.

As this is your first offence I will unban you, but please respect our 'NO Advertising' rules in future.

Welcome back!
As you may have noticed, I have been inactive for a while.
I decided to leave Opticraft for a few reasons.
Goodbye & Good luck in all your endeavours!