April 18, 2024, 05:44:52 am

Author Topic: The Rustic Resort [Under-Construction/2%]  (Read 3561 times)

NatanylJames (N8MATTHEWS)

• The Koreannn
  • [Founder of Marine City]
    • View Profile
The Rustic Resort [Under-Construction/2%]
« on: July 24, 2013, 03:55:42 am »
The Rustic Resort

The Rustic Resort is a project I, N8MATTHEWS, have started to keep me inspired. I plan on building ton of small to medium size building in the surrounding area. Almost like a seaport. Alot of the riverside building designs have come from keralis as they fit in perfectly there. From there on in the designs are all mine.

I will need some help to build this resort and ask for any donations of the below listed items, please go to "/home deductedlotus" ingame and follow the signs to donate! [Red text means the items i am in desperate need of]
  • Oak Wood
  • Oak Planks
  • Spruce Wood
  • Spruce Planks
  • Coal
  • Glass
  • Cobblestone
  • Stone Brick

I do ask that no one build in the area shown below, I ask this out of courtesy so in the future i may continue to expand this village. [Please note the area shown is a rough sketch, and that I may use more or less] Please just be curtest and do not build here.
(click to show/hide)

Here are some pictures of the build
(click to show/hide)

And here is a live map link to see the village as i expand
http://smp.opticraft.net/map/#/-3223/64/3920/-2/2/0

The build is access-able by typing "/home deductedlotus" in chat in-game.

Once again, thanks for donating, reading, and supporting this project of mine. Please be kind and respect my wishes of not building there.

-N8MATTHEWS

Contributors:
nhataley - Full inventory of spruce wood
« Last Edit: July 24, 2013, 04:54:52 pm by N8MATTHEWS »
I'm Back BABY!

Nhataley

• ^ First Profile Pic in a long time. Thanks Zera!
    • View Profile
Re: The Rustic Resort [Under-Construction/2%]
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2013, 07:41:32 am »
YES! I will donate alot of stuff to this project. I love building rustic stuff so I'm going to enjoy seeing you build it =)

LIEKABOWSE

• Panda Trueno?!
    • View Profile
    • My PlanetMinecraft account
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2013, 08:51:17 am »
I recommend you remove where you showed where your going to build. i did this with a town and it immediately got built over. Just set up a wall around the border and anyway so anyonethat builds in it will be considered griefing. :p

FNVcourierjon(SigilStone)

• Champion Member
  • Vault 102 Overseer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2013, 12:43:04 pm »
I can donate a lot :) Hope this turns out well

NatanylJames (N8MATTHEWS)

• The Koreannn
  • [Founder of Marine City]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2013, 02:53:52 pm »
YES! I will donate alot of stuff to this project. I love building rustic stuff so I'm going to enjoy seeing you build it =)
Thanks for your support!

I recommend you remove where you showed where your going to build. i did this with a town and it immediately got built over. Just set up a wall around the border and anyway so anyonethat builds in it will be considered griefing. :p
I do not wish to build a wall as i want to keep the feeling more realistic, and most cities do not have a wall around them. My hope is that people will be able to respect my wishes. I do hope to apply for protection in the future, but at this time there is not enough here to condone that wish.

Thanks buddy!

I'm Back BABY!

360OLLIE

• Mank Demes
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2013, 12:57:53 am »
This seems like a great project. I can donate loads of glass and oak wood planks/logs. See me in-game.

LIEKABOWSE

• Panda Trueno?!
    • View Profile
    • My PlanetMinecraft account
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2013, 06:09:43 am »
Thanks for your support!

I do not wish to build a wall as i want to keep the feeling more realistic, and most cities do not have a wall around them. My hope is that people will be able to respect my wishes. I do hope to apply for protection in the future, but at this time there is not enough here to condone that wish.

Thanks buddy!

Was just reminding you, I'd recommend setting up a temporary wall to mark your space. Trust me, members will read this topic and build there.